Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

[EVENT] Duelist Kingdom #2!!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+19
vequest
Alisae
SilentKatana
TransGirlMagic
BLB97
Lux
Cinque
Bladecharge
DanelerH
Drunkion
DoragonFen
TricMagic
Nikolai Trace
DDS
Staxx
kyosuke kiryu
faervel
CrimsonOverlord
chaoslord
23 posters

description[EVENT] Duelist Kingdom #2!! - Page 3 Empty[EVENT] Duelist Kingdom #2!!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

[EVENT] Duelist Kingdom #2!! - Page 3 The-Monarchy

Welcome to second official Duel Academy Duelist Kingdom Event! In this particular event, just like in anime, duelists will start with a certain amount of Star Chips ( the amount has yet to be decided) and the first four duelists who obtain 10 Star Chips proceed to the elimination stage! 

Even though this is a "Duelist Kingdom" event, we will not strictly use DK set of rules. We'll use *normal* Yugioh rules;

• Players can only have up to 6 cards in his or her hand unless the card "Infinite Cards" is in play on his/her side of the field.

• One Normal Summon is allowed per player per turn. Monsters can be Summoned in face-up Attack Position, face-up Defense Position or face-down Defense Position.

• Level 4 or below monsters can be Summoned during a Normal Summon.

• Level 5-6 monsters need one Tribute in order to Normal Summon.

• Level 7+ monsters need two Tributes in order to Normal Summon. 

• If an opponent had no monsters in play, the Turn Player is free to attack his/her Life Points directly, reducing their total by the monster's ATK points....  And so on! 

These are some of the Event rules that will be followed:
-Each player begins with 2 number of Star Chips
-First four duelists to obtain 10 Star Chips proceed into the elimination stage of the tournament
-In Top 4 (elimination stage) players will be paired randomly
-There is no duel for a third place (Go big or go home!)
-There is no restriction on how much Star Chips you can invest (that means that it's up to you and your opponent to decide about that)
-You will be following specific cardpool and banlist which will be listed later in the post
-Duels will be 8000 LP single duels
-Auto-win decks are disallowed

...now onto prizes! 

Code:

1st place: Dorm promotion + Match against the 'King of Games'!
2nd place: Free shop item
Top 4 prize: 6000 DP + Medallion

[EVENT] Duelist Kingdom #2!! - Page 3 LBf91rm

Cardpool and Banlist: 
Every playable card for Goat tournament: http://formatlibrary.weebly.com/goat-card-pool.html
Goat banlist: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/April_2005_Lists
DON'T FORGET! First turn draw and one field spell rules are in effect!

TOP 4: 
Alisae, Olethros, kyosuke kiryu, DanelerH

Last edited by Lux on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

description[EVENT] Duelist Kingdom #2!! - Page 3 EmptyRe: [EVENT] Duelist Kingdom #2!!

more_horiz
I won against TricMagic for one chip. gg

description[EVENT] Duelist Kingdom #2!! - Page 3 EmptyRe: [EVENT] Duelist Kingdom #2!!

more_horiz
owfaints for 6 hours

more_horiz
lost 2 vs blade.

more_horiz
I won agist STX for 2 chips

more_horiz
I lost one chip to STX.

more_horiz
yep

more_horiz
dan beat me for one chip

more_horiz
I won one chip against Bladecharge.  gg

more_horiz
beat stx for 2 chipserinos

more_horiz
I lost one chip to gordex

more_horiz
lost 2 chips to STX cuz DMOC + Mass Driver FTK is a thing

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
All results should be updated. Please let me know if there is any mistake.

You dun goofed on my count.

2 + 1 - 1 = 2

more_horiz
I beat STX in a wager for 3 star chips

more_horiz
lost 3 stars to Bladecharge

more_horiz
Won a star chip from Bladecharge

more_horiz
won 1 chip from chaoslord

more_horiz
Where's the update located?

more_horiz
Reporting result.

Victor: DDS

Adversary: kyosuke kiryu

Bet: 1 chip

more_horiz
Lost to DDS
but then won vs TransGirlMagic

So still have 2 chips.

more_horiz
i should be at 5 Smile

more_horiz
Won a chip from Transgirlmagic

more_horiz
lost one chip to TGM

more_horiz
I won 3 star chips from STX this would be consider late because it did nto show up here did not go throw and i lost one last night so i am 5 now

more_horiz
Beat Kartana

we bet 2 chips

so now I have 4

more_horiz
Beat TricMagic,

bet 1 chip

Have 5 now

more_horiz
lost to kiryu for 1 chip.

more_horiz
Lost to Dan

bet 2 chips

now have 3

more_horiz
I won two chips against Kyosuke Kiryu. gg

more_horiz
Updated. Some duels may have not been calculated because some players waged chips they didn't have (not the rule I'll state in the next post)

more_horiz
CLARIFICATION: ETERNAL CHIP CAN'T BE LOST, BUT CANNOT BE WAGED UNLESS YOU HAVE ONLY 1 STAR CHIP LEFT. SO, IF YOU GOT 3 CHIPS, YOU CAN'T BET MORE THAN TWO. THIS RULE IS NOW IN EFFECT!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply