Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

[Event FINALS] Duelist Kingdom #3

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
[Arion]
Olethros
6 posters

description[Event FINALS] Duelist Kingdom #3 Empty[Event FINALS] Duelist Kingdom #3

more_horiz
DUEL ACADEMY DUELIST KINGDOM EVENT #3

[Event FINALS] Duelist Kingdom #3 The-Monarchy

Welcome to the third official Duel Academy Duelist Kingdom Event! In this event, just like in anime, participants will start the event with 2 Star Chips and the first four duelists who obtain 10 Star Chips proceed to the elimination stage! 

AS THIS IS AN EVENT AND NOT A TOURNAMENT, YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO SIGN UP AND CAN BEGIN PLAYING IMMEDIATELY

RULES:

-Each player begins with 2 Star Chips
- The first four duelists to obtain 10 Star Chips proceed into the elimination stage of the tournament
-In Top 4 (elimination stage) players will be paired randomly
-There is no duel for a third place (Go big or go home!)
-Both players must agree how many star chips to wager before the duel begins
-You will be following specific cardpool and banlist which will be listed later in the post

-All rules and card texts are as they were in 2005 (Draw turn 1, 1 field spell, priority, etc.)
-Duels will be 8000 LP SINGLE duels

- The minimum Star Chips you can have is 1

-Post the results of your duels in this topic, as well as the number of Star Chips wagered
- The Top 4 matches will be MATCH duels

...now onto prizes! 

Good luck and start dueling to become the next King of Games!

Code:

1st place: 4000 DP + Dorm promotion + 'King of Games' title + Duelist Kingdom Achievement
2nd place: 2000 DP + 1 Tournament Stack + Duelist Kingdom Achievement
Top 4 prize: 1000 DP + Duelist Kingdom Achievement

[Event FINALS] Duelist Kingdom #3 LBf91rm

Cardpool and Banlist: 
Every playable card for Goat tournament: https://www.duelingbook.com/goat-format 
Goat banlist: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/April_2005_Lists

FINALISTS: Alisae, DanelerH, Olethros, Arion

Finals bracket: http://challonge.com/opn8ge21

Last edited by Olethros on Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:25 am; edited 8 times in total

description[Event FINALS] Duelist Kingdom #3 EmptyRe: [Event FINALS] Duelist Kingdom #3

more_horiz
[Event FINALS] Duelist Kingdom #3 ERbvIBh
Won from Olethros.

description[Event FINALS] Duelist Kingdom #3 EmptyRe: [Event FINALS] Duelist Kingdom #3

more_horiz
Lost to Dan for 1

more_horiz
it did not start yet dude. unless you can start right away when this is post up.

more_horiz
Yes, you can start right away!

Beat Arion for 1

more_horiz
I won against Arion for one chip.

more_horiz
Beat Xeno for 1 chip

more_horiz
Won vs Olethros

[Event FINALS] Duelist Kingdom #3 7w7Rlgz

For 2 Chips. So now im at 4.

more_horiz
Had my revenge with the Jar! Beat Arion for 1

more_horiz
Won 1 chip from Bladecharge

more_horiz
Won 2 chips from Wondery-

more_horiz
Beat Killjoy for 2

more_horiz
won another chip from Wondery

more_horiz
Won 2 chips against Olethros and his degenerate mill deck

more_horiz
Lost to Blade for 1

more_horiz
i win agiast Olethros for one chip 
https://imgur.com/88q5gjK

more_horiz
I won one chip against Wondery.

more_horiz
won 2 from DanelerH
THATS 10 WITHIN 2 HOURS
glgl

more_horiz
Lost to Lucie for 1

more_horiz
Beat Lucie for 1

more_horiz
Beat Lucie for 2

more_horiz
Beat Wondery for 1

more_horiz
Beat Arion for 1

more_horiz
I won against Olethros for two chips.

more_horiz
I won against Olethros for two chips.

more_horiz
Beat Wondery for 1 Chip.

Beat Xenoburn for 1 Chip.

more_horiz
Lost to wondery for 1

more_horiz
i won two star chips agiast arion
https://imgur.com/IhW66lH

more_horiz
beat lucie for 1

more_horiz
I won one chip against Arion.

I won one chip against Olethros.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply