Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 Sign-Ups

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Linda-Senpai
Lux
Alisae
Pepchoninga
CrimsonOverlord
TricMagic
Debi
DanelerH
12 posters

descriptionDA Matrix6 Mafia #1 Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptyDA Matrix6 Mafia #1 Sign-Ups

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Hello.  Welcome to Matrix6 Mafia.  In this game, we will have one of six setups based on the table below:
 A B C
1 Jailkeeper VT Goon
2 Roleblocker Cop Doctor
3 1-shot BP Townie Goon Tracker
In all of the above, there will also be one Mafia Goon and the remaining roles will be Vanilla Townie.  Before the game starts, I will randomly select one of these setups, but you (the players) will not know which of these I have chosen.  For more information on Matrix6, click this link:  Matrix6

Days will last for 96 hours (four days) and Nights will last for 48 hours (two days).  

Power Roles :

Sign-Ups:
1:  Debi
2:  TricMagic
3:  CrimsonOverlord
4:  Pepchoninga
5:  Alisae
6:  Linda-Senpai
7:  Wingshine
8:  jjh927
9:  Kyosuke Kiryu

Last edited by DanelerH on Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:00 am; edited 13 times in total

descriptionDA Matrix6 Mafia #1 Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptyRe: DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 Sign-Ups

more_horiz
Do you even have permissions to make a thread in the mafia forum?

descriptionDA Matrix6 Mafia #1 Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptyRe: DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 Sign-Ups

more_horiz
Not yet (part of the preparation that I was going to use the 24 hours for), which is why I'm going to have NightBot give them to me.

more_horiz
Try now Wink

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply