Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA's Mafia #3: Bloodshed and Deceit Sign ups

+7
Train
A k e n o
Salader
Centrik
Linda-Senpai
BlackWarGreymon
jjh927
11 posters

descriptionDA's Mafia #3: Bloodshed and Deceit    Sign ups EmptyDA's Mafia #3: Bloodshed and Deceit Sign ups

more_horiz
DA’s Mafia #3: Bloodshed and Deceit

It’s time for a full revamp on mafia. And for that? Well, we’re going to look at another universe. One without a school dedicated to card games…

There was a town. This town was reasonably successful in its trade and growth, and despite being relatively small, it was still a nice little place. However, one day it ran into some quite serious debt. The mayor of the town turned to every place he could for some honest help, but none came. As the situation grew increasingly dire, he felt he had only one choice. He contacted the mafia, and asked for help in supplementing their economy. While it had a price, it was a price they could afford to pay in crops and land space. And the town flourished, the mayor being the only one who knew he had done some shady deals. But when the time came, and the town was back on its feet? Naturally, he wanted to remove any evidence of the transactions ever occurring. He broke of his deals with the mafia. They felt they had a foothold in the land. They weren’t going to cease “trade” that easily. They did not leave, but instead? They had undercover townspeople. The trading had gone on for many years and through all that time, there had been mafia secretly inside the town. This was their chance. They decided the time was right, and they would start killing off the town members one by one until they had full control over this small area. In the meantime, however, other townsfolk started to act weird. Some experiencing… mental difficulties, while others picked up guns determined to protect themselves against anyone who tried to hurt them. This is no card game tournament. This is outright war. This is SPARTAAAAAAA mafia.

”Rules” :

The roles:

”Mafia roles” :

”Neutral Roles” :

”Town Roles” :

Sign-up sheet:

Skype name: (Not necessary but HEAVILY HEAVILY RECOMMENDED. Get one.)

DA name: (Make sure you don’t write your DN name. This isn’t a tournament. Also, I can probably read your name off your profile)

Time zone: (This will be ignored XD)

The roles list:

The roles list will give you an idea of what roles will be in the game. During the signup period, they will have a DP number next to them. If you wish to buy said role, you can PM me to say you wish to buy it, and it will not be part of the randomisation- you will receive that role during the actual game. However, specific roles are generally more expensive than the randomised ones, although roles considered more fun will also be expensive. To make it all less suspicious, no DP will be removed until the end of the game. However, you must have the required amount of DP when you say you wish to buy that role. If multiple people try to buy the same role, then the people after the first will be informed that they cannot purchase the role because it has already been bought. To avoid gathering suspicion for having bought the role, you can buy a role before signing up. Just tell me you intend to sign up at a later point.

The roles available to buy are those that will appear in the game. This list will be shown throughout the game, and will change every game. I will add more roles to this if the signups exceed 17 people, however these are likely to be more randomised roles. Please note that roles can come up more than once in the same game unless otherwise stated.

Roles list :

So! What are you waiting for? Noone reads this much text without signing up! Unless you skipped straight to the bottom. Which I bet you just did. Lazy.

To restate the prize: Every member of the winning team gets 2000 DP, and the MVP of my choice gets 5000 DP.

Accepted Players :

Last edited by Inspector Gadget on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:46 pm; edited 6 times in total

descriptionDA's Mafia #3: Bloodshed and Deceit    Sign ups EmptyRe: DA's Mafia #3: Bloodshed and Deceit Sign ups

more_horiz
I'm in

HaraJablan skype

descriptionDA's Mafia #3: Bloodshed and Deceit    Sign ups EmptyRe: DA's Mafia #3: Bloodshed and Deceit Sign ups

more_horiz
LoveTaker

more_horiz
Skype name: Centrikmeh

DA name: Centrik

Time zone: +7

more_horiz
Skype name: samj121

DA name: Salader

Time zone: GMT+0

more_horiz
do we pm you the role we want to purchase, or....?

more_horiz
N, it says in the op that you PM him to purchase a role.

Learn to read noob .-.

more_horiz
the OP is poorly formatted instead of using my format, im not reading that, it's a complete eyesore.

more_horiz
Skype name: AkenoTheSpy

DA name: Akeno So Cute, like it's not even fathomable; he makes the bitches go crazy.

Time zone: Gmt-6

more_horiz
Oh no! 4 paragraphs! N can't tell the difference between them!

Can you even read?

more_horiz
Bump.

more_horiz
Skype name: Trainlink3000
DA name: Train

Time zone: Gmt-4:30

more_horiz
Skype name: Fedi.Filali

DA name: FediViolonist

Time zone: GMT+1

I'm in Smile

more_horiz
Bump.

more_horiz
Need more signups

more_horiz
This is sooo tempting it hurts my inside I'm starting school on the 29th.
I won't be super active. I don't know! Argh!

Suicide 

more_horiz
Skype name: DrStrange22

DA name: Jikan

Time zone: +doesntmatter

I'm in!

Requesting a random role please.
It's safe to say that anyone who buys a role is already suspicious.
In the last game BlackWar was killed simply because no one wanted him to be MVP again.
It would be wise of him to buy the Jester's role to be safe. Then again he is the type of person to take on a huge powerful role and never use it. That would prevent him from having to face that powerful role and humiliate everyone by winning without lifting a finger. Oh, boy, I'm already caught up in the game...

GADGET PLEASE READ: Eventually someone is going to attempt to buy a role and you, Gadget, will have to tell them that role has already been purchased giving that individual an advantage. They will be able to deduce that the role they wanted(Don for example) is among the previous individuals or someone could easily lie and say they tried to buy a role and it is among the people before his/herself. I suggest stop selling roles to prevent this from happening.

more_horiz
Jikan wrote:

GADGET PLEASE READ: Eventually someone is going to attempt to buy a role and you, Gadget, will have to tell them that role has already been purchased giving that individual an advantage. They will be able to deduce that the role they wanted(Don for example) is among the previous individuals or someone could easily lie and say they tried to buy a role and it is among the people before his/herself. I suggest stop selling roles to prevent this from happening.

Also if peoples DP drops randomly, people may be able to guess whats up

more_horiz
Salader wrote:
Jikan wrote:

Also if peoples DP drops randomly, people may be able to guess whats up

Didn't even take that into consideration. Another valid point.

more_horiz
I've already considered all of this. You can purchase roles BEFORE signing up, and DP will be subtracted at the end. Read the whole thing. Noone has to say whether they're buying a role or not.

more_horiz
Inspector Gadget wrote:
I've already considered all of this. You can purchase roles BEFORE signing up, and DP will be subtracted at the end. Read the whole thing. Noone has to say whether they're buying a role or not.

Ok good.

Just keep posting so people know were still doing this .-.

more_horiz
can i sign up ?
im installing skype

more_horiz
It's dead. I don't think I can help it. Sadly.

more_horiz
Restart it

more_horiz
DA's Mafia #3: Bloodshed and Deceit    Sign ups JJs

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum