I am going to maybe post each side for each section.

Green Totem 03 day 8 missions4
On a MaDdog the team is doing a small patrol run to see if any enemies are them. They are just driving around in some areas. “Hey, can we take a Detour back you know just in case we spot anything?” Cameron asks inside the MaDdog. “Alright.” Yuri replied with a bit of tired voice.

“Has anyone seen that Arch Genesis Forerunner team?” David asks also he is on the turret.  The rest of the team responded with Nos and Nopes. “You know we have gone on patrols so many times. Don’t you think the major is worrying too much?” David asks. “You ask a lot of questions. I think I am starting to understand you more. Also, know in my opinion.” Daniel replies.
“What?” David said in confusion. “Don’t worry about it.” Daniel smiles and he has no helmet on. “Uh…okay then…” David said in more confusion. They drove for another 5 minutes. “Okay will head back the long way by making up a random path. Edward is humming something then after 2 minutes he looks to the left and he thinks he sees something move. He slowed down. “Sir I think I saw something, sir,” Edward told Yuri. “Investigate it. Suit up.” Yuri orders everyone. Edward stops the MaDdog then everyone fully got ready. Then Edward went to the place he saw it. He did not see anything so he went forward more.
He drove at a high speed and then when he went over a sand hill he saw a couple of enemy vehicles. “Look alive and fire at will,” Yuri said.  David waited until he got a view of all enemy vehicles. There are 3 of them. David aim and focus fired on the middle vehicle tires. He was hitting it but it got it shields were protecting it.  The vehicles where combat vans. They opened up their doors and started to fire and the MaDdog started to take hits.

David finally got pass the shield a bit after that and destroyed the tires which manage to flip the vehicle over then David fired at it some more and he blew up the gas tank making the vehicle exploded.  And send some guys flying. He focuses on the one who's shooting at them the most. The Shields are taking damage on the MaDdog. Edward steered to the right to let the rear gun that Daniel is on to fire shots on it with the side grenade launcher. Both of them fired away. The combat Van to the right was throwing grenades But Edward dodges them swiftly. Daniel and Edward manage to get rid of the enemy vehicle.
“Can’t see the other one,” Yuri said. “Behind us!” Cameron yelled. Giovanni aims his Null Cannon out the door then Gaia went and opened up the door. Sure enough, they were and it looks like some guy was going to try and bored them. Giovanni Quickly unloads a round (3 shots) and completely destroy the enemy vehicle. “YA!” Cameron shouted. “Good call Cameron.” Yuri told Cameron.” Park where we can have all three vehicles in sight we are making sure they are dead and we will try to get whatever we can.” Yuri ordered. Edward did park in such a position.

Cameron, Giovanni, Gaia and Rancho headed out. “Okay, Gaia with me we will check the one to the left, Giovanni the middle and Cameron the right one,” Rancho ordered. The right one is the one that David shot the tires at. Cameron had to venture off a bit more because the bodies were scattered more. He went to each one just shooting at each of them and nothing was good on them. The others did that too.

Cameron was almost done until he got to this one guy. That looks like he was looking at him. Cameron was about to sneeze but he coughs himself in time. Then he felt something hit his wrist. He looks at it and it was a duel tag. He went to go look at the guy he did not shot yet and he was getting up. “Wait what…” He questions in a confused voice. “My Armor can heal me like your can.” The enemy solider said. He active his duel disk the other went to Cameron and when they saw him they Rush towards him gun pointed at the enemy soldier.

“Where you guys spying on us?” Cameron asks him. “*cough* Well I am going to die and you’re probably going to make sure you don’t damage my tech so I will tell you. Yes and no I know no plans of attack.” The enemy solider stated. He finally stood up. “I will let you go first,” Cameron said. “Well, that nice of fine.” The enemy solider told him as he slowly gets his duel disk ready.
Duel Cameron vs. enemy solider. “Alright my move. First I will summon out summoned monk and when he summoned he goes into defense position.*1600 defense points*Now I active it effect by sending one spell card from my hand to the graveyard I can special summon a level 4 or lower monster form my deck. I special summon Black rose warrior *1600 attack*. Now I Will tune Black rose warrior with Summoner monk * the tuning rings appear as the monsters become stars* Into Stardust dragon.* 2500 attack.*I set two cards face down and I end my turn.” The solider said.

“Hmm well I think I know what I need to do. I draw*draws* Okay, now active a spell card Foolish burial. This card allows me to send one monster from my deck to the graveyard. I will send SatellarKnight Vega* he send it to the graveyard then his deck auto shuffles itself.* Now I Normal summon SatllarKnight Altair*1700 attack*. If he is summoned I Can special summon one “Tellarknight” monster form my graveyard and I chose. SatellarKnight Vega. *1200 attack* If this card is summoned I can special summon one “Tellarknight” from my hand. I will special summon SatellarKnight Unukalhal *1800 attack*. When he is summoned I can send one “Tellarknight” monster from the deck to the graveyard. I think I will send a SatellarKnight Catapella to the graveyard. *does so and his deck auto shuffles.*” Cameron says.

“Well here comes the exceed I am guessing.” Enemy solider said. “You got that right.” Cameron confirmed. “I now build the overlay unit. * It is build like in the anime* I overlay SatellarKnight Vega, Unukalhal, and Altair in order to exceed summon into* the monster appears* SatellarKnight Triverr. *2100 attack points* Now when it summoned all other cards are returned to the hand.” Cameron said with confidence. “Crap…” The enemy solider said. *all other cards where returned to the hand.*
“Now I active an arsenal card ability. I will use my weapon Light Fever. I can special summon one level 4 or lower light monster from my deck. I chose SatellarKnight Vega. *1200 attack* Yes it just so happens I have an extra monster in my hand. With SatellarKnight special ability I can special summon a “Tellarknight” from my hand and I chose SatellarKnight Betelgeuse* 700 attack*. I can’t go into anything else exceed wise because Altair special ability when I special summoned a monster with it special ability it can only special summon “Tellarknight” monsters. I won’t use my new monster special ability. I will have it attack your life points directly however *SatellarKnight Betelgeuse stabs the enemy solider of 700 life points of damage making him go to 3300 hundred life points.* SatellarKnight Vega will attack as well. * Fire a light blast from it ring and hits the enemy solider and this time he grunted and took 1200 life points of damage dropping him to 2100 life points* Man I had a good set up to drop you to exactly zero life points. SatellarKnight Triverr will attack your life point for game. * It charges in for a stab In the chest as the enemy solider loudly grunts and falls on the ground after the sword is removed from it. He took 2100 life points of damage so now he has zero life points. Cameron wins.*” Cameron won with that last move and he took a breather.

“Well that takes care of that.” Cameron said. He went to go grab the solider tech and the other three where walking into the MaDdog. Cameron went into the MaDdog and Rancho already told Yuri what the solider said. They head back to base. Yuri handed the tech team the enemy gear and informed the major about it. Cameron talks about how easy the duel was for a bit during the day. That ends the mission.