Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWolf Mafia Night Chat EmptyWolf Mafia Night Chat

more_horiz
@Lux
@CrimsonOverlord

Night 1. Who do what.

descriptionWolf Mafia Night Chat EmptyRe: Wolf Mafia Night Chat

more_horiz
Hellooo Mr. Mafioso!  Wolf Mafia Night Chat 3097104043

So, pretty much it, we need to choose our target wisely. We don't want to have the same target as wolf, do we? Unless Wolf wants to kill some of us two. 

You might have noticed already but if you didn't, I'm going for the more aggresive style of play from now on. I think I'm playing pretty fine so far. 

I was serious when I accussed Drunkion for being Wolf, he really might be the Wolf. For Pep, he might have been a Doctor or Sheriff. He's sending that kind of vibes.

Though, my number 1 pick for the Wolf is Dan. He's minding his own business so far. Kinda wolf-ish, isn't it? Plus, he didn't insist THAT much to not skip Day 1. That kinda means he would be fine if it would be skipped, though he covered it quite well.

So, suggestions! Let's kill Faervel. 

more_horiz
I personally think pep is the wolf in a way. But tbh id rather kill niney. She doesnt do anything to the game lol

more_horiz
She doesn't do anything for the Town, and that actually benefits us even though it ruins a bit overall experience.  If Dan is the wolf and we succesfully kill faervel, then manipulate with rest of the town (Pep, niney, username and Drunkion) will be much easier. 

faervel is the only one I see as a problem, we may do a successfull misslynch tommorow. But don't go TOO hard on it. If Wolf kills a townie too, the set-up will be 3-2-1 going into Day 2. If one of us gets lynched, that would make it 3-1-1, so Wolf would most likely not go for the kill, so after we kill another Mafia it would be 2-1-1, but if that happens (one of us gets lynched), we need to rather go to kill the Wolf and play 3-1 against Town and try to misslynch. I'm just covering the possibillities.

So my vote for the kill is still faervel. Thoughts? 

more_horiz
Tbh i just wanted to kill niney to have an enjoyable game lol, but yes we can use her at any given time. Tbh faer is a good kill yes but pep is very stubborn in my eyes aka a hassle. If we go by strong player kills the targets would be dan and faer. Hassles are farkion and pep. Username and niney are easily manipulated. Thoughts?

more_horiz
Pep is stubborn yes but seems like no one believes him at all. Maybe I could win his trust.

I was thinking about kill Dan too, but considering that I suspect him as the Wolf (come on, faervel was neutral in like 5 out of 6 games, what are the chances he's one again?), but I don't want to kill the Wolf just yet. So Faervel seems like a safe kill unless something unexpected come off our way...

So, are you k if we kill Faer?

more_horiz
Welp sure ok, you're the boss after all lol

more_horiz
We're a team Wink

Cool then, Linda, we are gonna kill faervel.

Though I don't expect things to go so well as I imagine them to, something unexpected is probably gonna come our way. 

more_horiz
We played well targeting each other, so no one suspects us being the mafia duo. I say we push for the pep lynch on day 2. Fark is also easy to persuade

more_horiz
Yeah, we did, I did the play on purpose, glad you got it :D. Stay cautious, as I am playing more aggresive. Whoever is the detective I hope he investigates me tonight so I flip Town for him and mess his mind.

If everything goes well for us Pep lynch might work! 

Wolf Mafia Night Chat 1968215193

Any more notes? 

more_horiz
Can't think of anything else for now, so yeh let us go with this route. Being agressive is nice, but let's not get hasty or too greedy. People can bandwaggon on any second here and if we are targeted for being too agressive, it would be quite bad for us. Welp anyway just play like u usually do, i'm doing the same

more_horiz
Btw if pep is the wolf, like i suspect he might kill me this night.

more_horiz
If he really is and he kills you it will be easy as heck to lynch him Wolf Mafia Night Chat 3974120512 

Even if you die and he is not the wolf, a misslynch on him can still be made. 

And cool, I'll keep playing aggresive as I do so far. I won't go over the limits though.

more_horiz
Very well then.

/kill faervel

more_horiz
Hey Crims. 

It's new Night, so. 

I have unintetionally misslynched Dan Wolf Mafia Night Chat 3974120512

Damn, I really though he is the Wolf.

I want to kill Debi tonight, whethever he is the Wolf or Citizen, he's a tough guy. 

Also, any thoughts on who to target for misslynch?

P.S. post in the other threads too, as Pep asked me does post count still rise even when the thread is hidden for everyone else. So he might watch out for that. 

more_horiz
Crimson, I think I'm going to make Drunkion misslynch.

more_horiz
I apologize if ive been less active as im on holidays, however tbh there wasnt much i could add, you've played remarkably. Anyway i say we hit debi. He seems as best kill. Then we lynch pep.

more_horiz
Why Pep though? I find Drunkion's lynch more easily to pull off.

more_horiz
Well we will see how it goes. Pep is the easier kill imo since he wavers more

more_horiz
Okay then, I'll follow you.

But I expect Drunkion to come with accusations against me the very moment Day 3 begins. However, I'm pretty sure I might be able to turn it around.

If Debi flips a Wolf then we claim Citizen (me) and Sheriff (you). You can come with some pretty logical explanations why. I want to make Drunkion/niney scum duo. 

Though one of is most likely dies so then we'll do on our own and ignore this plans l
/kill Debi

Rip

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply