Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Can we try and bring back dueling?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Anzo
DDS
CrimsonOverlord
Booked
ScottyAdams
Alisae
PowerNova
Pepchoninga
12 posters

descriptionCan we try and bring back dueling? - Page 2 EmptyCan we try and bring back dueling?

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Now I'm bringing this topic up, so it can get to people that stil duel on here (that sees to be a relatively good amount) and maybe try and get some Yu-Gi-Oh tournaments going (And also maybe soon end the fucking Circuit admins...) 

As you may have noticed, there has been quite a lot of duels recently (Even tho most of them are mine welp Razz ), so I think with the members that we have we can slowly start building a community that will represent the true purpose of this academy. 

Everybody that has interest in dueling, please rite in here giving some suggestions or feedback.

@Anzo @Bookingly @NightBot @DDS 

descriptionCan we try and bring back dueling? - Page 2 EmptyRe: Can we try and bring back dueling?

more_horiz
You want YGO MAD?

descriptionCan we try and bring back dueling? - Page 2 EmptyRe: Can we try and bring back dueling?

more_horiz
Is 7-zip giving you the sack Paramsy Razz 

more_horiz
rip DN

more_horiz
Ygopro Lives.

more_horiz
whats the meta?

more_horiz
In TCG you have Blue-Eyes, PKBA, Metalfoes and probably Kozmos to some extent still. In OCG you have ABCs and D/Ds.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply