Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionBack to dueling. What is new Dragon cards? EmptyBack to dueling. What is new Dragon cards?

more_horiz
Hi all

After few months of vacation from dueling I am back now ready for new wins :D, so I have questions about Dragon cards.
What are new, or is there any new dragon cards released in past 3 months??

descriptionBack to dueling. What is new Dragon cards? EmptyRe: Back to dueling. What is new Dragon cards?

more_horiz
hmm, i dont know. chaos dragon build...they're top tier.. check them out.

descriptionBack to dueling. What is new Dragon cards? EmptyRe: Back to dueling. What is new Dragon cards?

more_horiz
light pulsar dragon, dark flare dragon, eclipse wyvern.....errrrr dun remember any other ones XD

more_horiz
You will probably be FTKed before you get to know the new Dragon Cards.

more_horiz
I don't know if you know about the Hieratic archetype, but it just came out in March if I remember correctly. They are all dragons.

more_horiz
Thanx all for information, I will check it all :D

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply