Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Bring back the trophies, medals, and ribbons

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
DefinitelyNotXrai
Frisky Badger
Anzo
Bubbles
FenixFX
Centrik
Skitoritto
Linda-Senpai
12 posters

pollDo you agree?

Bring back trophies, medals, and ribbons
71%
Keep the achievement squares
29%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionBring back the trophies, medals, and ribbons EmptyBring back the trophies, medals, and ribbons

more_horiz
I brought this up in staff section when I was mod, but the other staff just laughed it off. Welp imma bring it up again this time for all to see.

Seriously, profiles are lame as fuck without them, and these achievment square things that replaced them FUCKING BLOW and im pretty sure no one gives two fucks about them. So please bring back the ribbons trophies and medals, they actually loooked damn good on profile and were worth fighting over. I cant see a single damned point in replacing them with these pathetic achievment squares.

For those who don't know what it used to be like:

Before
Bring back the trophies, medals, and ribbons Surpre10

After
Bring back the trophies, medals, and ribbons Suprem10

cant find the ones for Survival Master, winning tournaments, or league, cuz it seems they've all been archieved or something, but anyone with eyes can see which is better.

Last edited by Rika Furude on Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionBring back the trophies, medals, and ribbons EmptyRe: Bring back the trophies, medals, and ribbons

more_horiz
After ones are better,they look retro :D.

descriptionBring back the trophies, medals, and ribbons EmptyRe: Bring back the trophies, medals, and ribbons

more_horiz
Skitler wrote:
After ones are better,they look retro :D.

Bring back the trophies, medals, and ribbons 1363990486137

more_horiz
To be honest I actually agree with N.

more_horiz
I agree as well, I never cared about the achievements at all, but I liked the old medals and other stuff we used to have.

more_horiz
Before they were cool, now they are shit

more_horiz
I have no clue where the old stuff are.

more_horiz
All deleted by Ezekeil?

more_horiz
Probably.

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
I have no clue where the old stuff are.

Remake them then

more_horiz
I didn't make the previous ones.

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
I didn't make the previous ones.

Make me mod again and I'll try to find them then

more_horiz
Funny guy.

I'll ask in the staff sections to see if someone still have them somewhere.

more_horiz
if no one can find them, make new ones and dont fuck them up.

more_horiz
If i couldn't find them i just won't do anything.

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
If i couldn't find them i just won't do anything.

That is why you fail, that is why this academy fails.

more_horiz
I wonder.

more_horiz
academy fails cuz N can't have shitty medals.

He might be on to something guise.

more_horiz
I'd have to agree with N here. Supreme King was an achievement worth getting. Had a huge ass logo on your profile. Things like that kinda do strive activity.

more_horiz
Frisky Badger wrote:
academy fails cuz N can't have shitty medals.

He might be on to something guise.

Frisky take your failure somewhere else. I don't have time for your failure bullcrap, they don't have time for your failure bullcrap, nobody has time for your failure bullcrap. Go back to your failure corner.

more_horiz
You're probably not going to get your trophies, so who's the real failure?

more_horiz
Does it really make that difference to u N ??

If it is important then I agree with u

Peace...

more_horiz
Frisky Badger wrote:
You're probably not going to get your trophies, so who's the real failure?

If the only thing you've come in this serious thread for is the swing your dick around, I will kindly ask you to get the fuck out of my thread.

Bring back the trophies, medals, and ribbons 1337229634848

more_horiz
but i just got my dick sized enhanced..I just wanted to show everyone...

more_horiz
Nice thing you got there Frisk.

more_horiz
^
Woah,it's shining bright.

more_horiz
So , N u need a petition?

I myself agree to the changes.

more_horiz
ddeevviiss wrote:
So , N u need a petition?

I myself agree to the changes.

oh yes plz. I just put up a poll.

more_horiz
first time i agree with n

more_horiz
there should be an option for those that dont care either way

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply