Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionBring ABD back. EmptyBring ABD back.

more_horiz
I don't like the concept of SoL at all and I miss my purple name bring ABD back and make it only for cool people again. Please.

descriptionBring ABD back. EmptyRe: Bring ABD back.

more_horiz
ABD was removed for inactivity. People would join the ABD and then not be seen for months (much like yourself).

Turtle was the only active ABD members followed by Nuran who was only online occasionally.

more_horiz
Oh Shit As roach said. Also if you don't like it, we cannot do anything. 

But  abd won't return just for you Oh Shit

more_horiz
Jv1391 wrote:
But  abd won't return just for you Oh Shit

ABD won't ever be returning no matter what. It's time has been and gone.

more_horiz
I won't say that It'll "never" return, but it surely won't be coming back anytime soon either. The only way for ABD to return is as an event and not as a dormitory.

more_horiz
If we bring it back only for the cool people there's no way you can get in now D:

more_horiz
@Gnar: That doesn't even make sense, it's a dorm. Do you see people getting kicked out of any other dorms for inactivity?

more_horiz
squashed bug Supremacy wrote:
@Gnar: That doesn't even make sense, it's a dorm. Do you see people getting kicked out of any other dorms for inactivity?

It's gone and it won't be coming back in the near future, can't you just accept that DA has changed.

more_horiz
It was a LEAGUE not a dorm, bug.
It was clear on the description and on the rules. Abd player had to duel x amount of times and the one with lowest points had most poss to got kicked to afford an obelisk blue to enter

more_horiz
Like Jv said ABD was a league as well rather than just a dorm.

more_horiz
Yes

more_horiz
Jv1391 wrote:
It was a LEAGUE not a dorm, bug.
It was clear on the description and on the rules. Abd player had to duel x amount of times and the one with lowest points had most poss to got kicked to afford an obelisk blue to enter

...lol. It wasn't originally like that, it got  changed, you were not here when it was a dorm.

more_horiz
Why would you want to be in an abandoned dorm? Do you feel used to being abandoned? Razz

more_horiz
psychoturtle wrote:
Why would you want to be in an abandoned dorm? Do you feel used to being abandoned? Razz

Yes, I miss my abandoned castle.

more_horiz
squashed bug I understand what you mean, I kind of miss my Purple too, but Abandoned dorm has been removed, and now there is the SoL dorm. Not really anything that can be done about it. Plus you now have another challenge, to get into SoL dorm Bring ABD back. 3974120512

more_horiz
Topic has filled it's purpose.

LOCKED.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply