Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Chicken Game Tournament [Finished]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
Ah7
Flash Dreyar
Booked
CrimsonOverlord
Lux
SilentKatana
10 posters

descriptionThe Chicken Game Tournament [Finished] - Page 3 EmptyThe Chicken Game Tournament [Finished]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Welcome to a rather odd tournament, celebrating a rather... odd card

The Chicken Game Tournament [Finished] - Page 3 FuoNqeh

Yes, this is the Chicken Game Tournament

Rules

1) While dueling, the following rules will be constantly in effect:

The player with the lowest LP takes no damage. Once per turn, during the Main Phase: The turn player can pay 1000 LP, then activate 1 of these effects;
● Draw 1 card.
● Your opponent gains 1000 LP.

2) Naturally, in order to follow these rules, duelists will be asked to use DuelingNetwork.

This link is helpful if you want to play with images

http://www.duelingnetwork.com/?card_image_base=http://www.xtevenschannel.com/images/card-pics/

3) No meta decks: This is due to the added consistency the Chicken Game rule gives them.

Banned decks include: Kozmo, PK Fire, Monarchs, Blue-Eyes, Dracopals, Altwins such as Exodia or Final Countdown

4) We will be following the April 11th TCG banlist for this tournament, so prep your decks accordingly.

Both TCG and OCG cards are allowed.

5) Try to have some fun, it is rather the point of the whole deal.

Prizes

1st Place: 5000 DP + 1 Medallion
2nd Place: 2500 DP
3rd Place: 500 DP

Signup Code

DA Name:
DN Name:
Timezone:

Accepted Participants:

Lux
CrimsonOverlord

Flash Dreyar
AhmedHanaFii
PowerNova
Evil_Bakura
LegendKiller446
Pabel

http://challonge.com/ChickenGame1

Last edited by SilentKatana on Sat May 14, 2016 1:36 am; edited 10 times in total

descriptionThe Chicken Game Tournament [Finished] - Page 3 EmptyRe: The Chicken Game Tournament [Finished]

more_horiz
Wow.

descriptionThe Chicken Game Tournament [Finished] - Page 3 EmptyRe: The Chicken Game Tournament [Finished]

more_horiz
Lost 2-0 against Flash Dreyar. Too many new cards smh.

more_horiz
Beat Bakura 2-0 ggs.
The Chicken Game Tournament [Finished] - Page 3 Screen10

more_horiz
Final round has started!

http://challonge.com/ChickenGame1

PowerNova has been given a bye.

Deadline is Tuesday the 17th, so get your duels done quickly!

more_horiz
@Flash Dreyar i am sorry mate i got final exams :/ i give u this round

more_horiz
Bakura I'm on chat right now.

more_horiz
@Lux @Evil_Bakura

Please get your duels done, we are past the deadline as of now. I'm giving you one more day, if not, I'll give the win to Lux as he's been the most active.

more_horiz
@Evil_Bakura you're always idle when I come to chat.

more_horiz
Lost 2-1 to Evil B.

Legend says Lux always lose game 3.

more_horiz
Won 2-1 against Lux. Close games.

more_horiz
- Tournament Ended and DP awarded -

- Locked -

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply