Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

60-cards Tournament [Finished]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
Vicino
Dayquan Sanders
Booked
DuskMage
NonBerry
Pabel
JC the shadow hunter
Linda-Senpai
Kangaroo-Jolty
Drunkion
Shameless
CrimsonOverlord
16 posters

description60-cards Tournament [Finished] Empty60-cards Tournament [Finished]

more_horiz
☞60-cards Tournament

You there looking at the screen, hello and welcome to the first ever 60-cards Tournament! As the name says, this will be a tournament where you must use 60 cards in the main deck, simple enough huh?

60-cards Tournament [Finished] 60c10

☞Rules:

1. This will be a single elimination tournament, which means if you lose a match, you're out.
2. All duels are best two out of three matches.
2. Both TCG and OCG cards are legal.
3. Meta, Burn, Deck Destruction, Win Condition, Self-destructing and FTK decks are all illegal,also lightsworns,burning abyss and phantomknights are not allowed even as an engine.
4. Deck changing is not allowed.
5. No inactivity will be tolerated unless mentioned beforehand, which means, if you are inactive for even 1 round, the victory will be your opponent's and you are out.
6. If you get disconnected, but have screenshots to prove you shouldn't get the loss, contact the host (which in this case, me), I will make an appropriate decision.
7. LAST BUT NOT LEAST, YOU MUST RUN 60 CARDS IN YOUR MAIN DECK. You can run any number (between 0 to 15) of cards in each your extra deck and side deck though.

☞Sign-up format:
In order to sign up, you must post with your DN name and your GMT along with your decklist. Like this:
DN name:
GMT:
Decklist:

☞Prizes:
1st Place: 3600DP + 1 Medallion
2nd Place: 2400 DP + 1 Medallion
3rd Place: 600 DP + 1 Medallion

Enjoy carrying a heavy deck around with you in this tournament!
ROUND 1 
http://challonge.com/5f6yjbbc
DEADLINE : 24TH OF MARCH

Last edited by CrimsonOverlord on Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:28 pm; edited 6 times in total

description60-cards Tournament [Finished] EmptyRe: 60-cards Tournament [Finished]

more_horiz
CallMeShameless
GMT -5
Decklist

Last edited by Shameless on Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total

description60-cards Tournament [Finished] EmptyRe: 60-cards Tournament [Finished]

more_horiz
well i can adjust it if everyone doesnt like that rule so ok

more_horiz
Farkion gmt-3

Agreed to not allow deck changing

more_horiz
Da name = Kangaroo-Jolty

Dn name = Intrepid-Kangaroo

Gmt

https://i.imgur.com/882szlC.png

Last edited by Kangaroo-Jolty on Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
ok then im editing that out,also as farkion suggested which i think he is right,should we ban mill decks? Because everyone will run some sort of ls engine which will make it kinda lame

more_horiz
To make the tournament more diverse? Yeah

To stop me from basically just using a larger variant of Tenkisworn? Yeah

Also stops BA and PK, since they're "not actually meta"--since you should never just say "no meta" in a deck building contest. You'll always get fucked over for this rule.

more_horiz
lemme rephrase then,so yeah ill be banning pk ba and ls,just well for all the points you said

more_horiz
Shameless wrote:
To make the tournament more diverse? Yeah

To stop me from basically just using a larger variant of Tenkisworn? Yeah

Also stops BA and PK, since they're "not actually meta"--since you should never just say "no meta" in a deck building contest. You'll always get fucked over for this rule.

...Thanks Shameless, now I can't enter with my 60 card PKBA >.> you just ruined my fun QQ

Can I atleast run 1 TGU and 1 Scar?

more_horiz
JC the shadow hunter

GMT - 4

decklist: https://i.imgur.com/TFpJGDY.png

Last edited by JC the shadow hunter on Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Well i did this to not let pk ba in,obv that deck would top so yeah absolutely no ba pk ls

more_horiz
DN: Pabel

Time Zone: GMT -7

forgot, i message you my decklist right?

EDIT:
Decklist: https://i.imgur.com/YOlTHJV.png

Last edited by Pabel on Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changing decklist)

more_horiz
nah no need for messaging, you just post it here when ur done but hurry though

more_horiz
wait like post my decklist here for the world to see?

more_horiz
everybody will do it yes, just a screenshot

more_horiz
DN name:nonberry
GMT:-3
Decklist: Here

Last edited by NonBerry on Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
ok sweet! Keep joining people

more_horiz
Deck submitted.

more_horiz
Decklist submitted

more_horiz
There it is :p

more_horiz
Pabel wrote:
Decklist submitted

☞Rules:
---3. Meta, Burn, Deck Destruction, Win Condition, Self-destructing and FTK decks are all illegal,also lightsworns,burning abyss and phantomknights are not allowed even as an engine.

^You need to learn to read better^

@CrimsonOverlord
This is mostly your fault, because you didn't define what "meta" is. And, like I said, you got fucked for it.

more_horiz
well in this case its obvius Pepe Draco pals its meta, but anyway just list the decks

more_horiz
Well after crazy things in life, I should try to get back in to YGO.

DN: Hexoc-Shade
GMT: -6
Decklist: https://i.imgur.com/udNbBRU.jpg

more_horiz
Updated

more_horiz
Good keep joining

more_horiz
Updated List^^

more_horiz
Good keep join or might have to start with 8

more_horiz
Shameless wrote:
Pabel wrote:
Decklist submitted

☞Rules:
---3. Meta, Burn, Deck Destruction, Win Condition, Self-destructing and FTK decks are all illegal,also lightsworns,burning abyss and phantomknights are not allowed even as an engine.

^You need to learn to read better^

@CrimsonOverlord
This is mostly your fault, because you didn't define what "meta" is. And, like I said, you got fucked for it.

eeeeeeeee rest in peace my 60 card pendulum magician deck. To be honest, I did not see the "no meta" part of the sentence. So blind I am. Anyways I resubmitted my decklist. Hopefully this doesn't cause some concerns.

more_horiz
Eh, lets just start at 8, the waiting is kind of a hassle for me now >.<

more_horiz
Indeed, start this, or else we may have a higher risk of getting inactivity.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply