Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Chicken Game Tournament [Finished]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
Ah7
Flash Dreyar
Booked
CrimsonOverlord
Lux
SilentKatana
10 posters

descriptionThe Chicken Game Tournament [Finished] - Page 2 EmptyThe Chicken Game Tournament [Finished]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Welcome to a rather odd tournament, celebrating a rather... odd card

The Chicken Game Tournament [Finished] - Page 2 FuoNqeh

Yes, this is the Chicken Game Tournament

Rules

1) While dueling, the following rules will be constantly in effect:

The player with the lowest LP takes no damage. Once per turn, during the Main Phase: The turn player can pay 1000 LP, then activate 1 of these effects;
● Draw 1 card.
● Your opponent gains 1000 LP.

2) Naturally, in order to follow these rules, duelists will be asked to use DuelingNetwork.

This link is helpful if you want to play with images

http://www.duelingnetwork.com/?card_image_base=http://www.xtevenschannel.com/images/card-pics/

3) No meta decks: This is due to the added consistency the Chicken Game rule gives them.

Banned decks include: Kozmo, PK Fire, Monarchs, Blue-Eyes, Dracopals, Altwins such as Exodia or Final Countdown

4) We will be following the April 11th TCG banlist for this tournament, so prep your decks accordingly.

Both TCG and OCG cards are allowed.

5) Try to have some fun, it is rather the point of the whole deal.

Prizes

1st Place: 5000 DP + 1 Medallion
2nd Place: 2500 DP
3rd Place: 500 DP

Signup Code

DA Name:
DN Name:
Timezone:

Accepted Participants:

Lux
CrimsonOverlord

Flash Dreyar
AhmedHanaFii
PowerNova
Evil_Bakura
LegendKiller446
Pabel

http://challonge.com/ChickenGame1

Last edited by SilentKatana on Sat May 14, 2016 1:36 am; edited 10 times in total

descriptionThe Chicken Game Tournament [Finished] - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Chicken Game Tournament [Finished]

more_horiz
Ahmed sent me a pm to duel today yet i didnt meet him. This whole cant meet opponents thing is starting to annoy me a bit so ill retire from this tourney as well,seeing as it will probably take forever to meet x person again

descriptionThe Chicken Game Tournament [Finished] - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Chicken Game Tournament [Finished]

more_horiz
I have been unable to meet PowerNova as well. Since he has a job, he can't get on until late in the afternoon, which is after midnight for me. Unlikely that we can finish our match in time.

Edit: He came on just before I logged off. We played and I won 2-0.

more_horiz
Evil_Bakura wrote:
I have been unable to meet PowerNova as well. Since he has a job, he can't get on until late in the afternoon, which is after midnight for me. Unlikely that we can finish our match in time.

Edit: He came on just before I logged off. We played and I won 2-0.

Confirming

descriptionThe Chicken Game Tournament [Finished] - Page 2 Emptymate i waited you

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Ahmed sent me a pm to duel today yet i didnt meet him. This whole cant meet opponents thing is starting to annoy me a bit so ill retire from this tourney as well,seeing as it will probably take forever to meet x person again

mate i swear i waitied u like forever and i got bored then i turned off hmm well u say the time this day

more_horiz
AhmedHanaFii wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

mate i swear i waitied u like forever and i got bored then i turned off hmm well u say the time this day

Lol i know dude,but our time differences make it really hard to meet and welp i dunno tbh. Im here most of the time but ur timezone is diff so yeah, just take the win really.

more_horiz
@CrimsonOverlord gg mate :D 2-0 for meh :D

more_horiz
ggs move on to round 2 kats

more_horiz
Round 2 has started!

Deadline is Sunday the 8th, so get your duels done quickly!

more_horiz
@Evil_Bakura hey mate so hmm u say the time :3 

more_horiz
@Pabel Let me know whenever you can duel.

more_horiz
I'm ready whenenver you want today. Just send a message when you're online and we can duel.

descriptionThe Chicken Game Tournament [Finished] - Page 2 Emptytoday at 10 pm buddy England time ?

more_horiz
Evil_Bakura wrote:
I'm ready whenenver you want today. Just send a message when you're online and we can duel.

oki? :3
 today at 10 pm buddy england time zone

more_horiz
Legendkiller, when?

more_horiz
AhmedHanaFii wrote:
Evil_Bakura wrote:

Sooo you coming?

more_horiz
Evil_Bakura wrote:
AhmedHanaFii wrote:
Evil_Bakura wrote:

Sooo you coming?

i waited for u ages The Chicken Game Tournament [Finished] - Page 2 3974120512 ask any one at the chat

more_horiz
>.> just join the chat next time

more_horiz
You weren't online on DN at 10 pm. Or 3 hours later. Joining chat is irrelevant.

more_horiz
Aye @CrimsonOverlord get at me partna

more_horiz
PowerNova wrote:
Aye @CrimsonOverlord get at me partna

Ill be available shortly

more_horiz
Activity post.

more_horiz
Nova 2-0 @CrimsonOverlord
ggs bro

more_horiz
lost to nova and @silentkatana this really aint the tourney for me e.e . Mfw it collides with muh ideologies of decks ;~; so i quit plz

more_horiz
I won 2-0 against Ahmed.

descriptionThe Chicken Game Tournament [Finished] - Page 2 Emptygg

more_horiz
Evil_Bakura wrote:
I won 2-0 against Ahmed.

gg mate

more_horiz
Round 3 has started!

Deadline is Friday the 13th, so get your duels done quickly!

more_horiz
Get at me @AhmedHanafii

more_horiz
@PowerNova 

gg mate so long match it took more than 1 hr :D and it was intense duel

2-1 for meh ^_^ :D

more_horiz
AhmedHanaFii wrote:
@PowerNova 

gg mate so long match it took more than 1 hr :D and it was intense duel

2-1 for meh ^_^ :D

Confirming. dat messenger tho The Chicken Game Tournament [Finished] - Page 2 3974120512 stopped me from giving you dat 2-0

more_horiz
Hell?! Why was I dropped out?

more_horiz
because only 5 people were there including you, so you were "byed" for this round

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply