Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Chicken Game Tournament [Finished]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
Ah7
Flash Dreyar
Booked
CrimsonOverlord
Lux
SilentKatana
10 posters

descriptionThe Chicken Game Tournament [Finished] EmptyThe Chicken Game Tournament [Finished]

more_horiz
Welcome to a rather odd tournament, celebrating a rather... odd card

The Chicken Game Tournament [Finished] FuoNqeh

Yes, this is the Chicken Game Tournament

Rules

1) While dueling, the following rules will be constantly in effect:

The player with the lowest LP takes no damage. Once per turn, during the Main Phase: The turn player can pay 1000 LP, then activate 1 of these effects;
● Draw 1 card.
● Your opponent gains 1000 LP.

2) Naturally, in order to follow these rules, duelists will be asked to use DuelingNetwork.

This link is helpful if you want to play with images

http://www.duelingnetwork.com/?card_image_base=http://www.xtevenschannel.com/images/card-pics/

3) No meta decks: This is due to the added consistency the Chicken Game rule gives them.

Banned decks include: Kozmo, PK Fire, Monarchs, Blue-Eyes, Dracopals, Altwins such as Exodia or Final Countdown

4) We will be following the April 11th TCG banlist for this tournament, so prep your decks accordingly.

Both TCG and OCG cards are allowed.

5) Try to have some fun, it is rather the point of the whole deal.

Prizes

1st Place: 5000 DP + 1 Medallion
2nd Place: 2500 DP
3rd Place: 500 DP

Signup Code

DA Name:
DN Name:
Timezone:

Accepted Participants:

Lux
CrimsonOverlord

Flash Dreyar
AhmedHanaFii
PowerNova
Evil_Bakura
LegendKiller446
Pabel

http://challonge.com/ChickenGame1

Last edited by SilentKatana on Sat May 14, 2016 1:36 am; edited 10 times in total

descriptionThe Chicken Game Tournament [Finished] EmptyRe: The Chicken Game Tournament [Finished]

more_horiz
Count me in Katana-san

@Lux
yamideckfan
CET, GMT+1

EDIT: @SilentKatana, do we need to run Chicken Run in this or nah?

descriptionThe Chicken Game Tournament [Finished] EmptyRe: The Chicken Game Tournament [Finished]

more_horiz
sure why not
dn:crimson33
europe sth for time

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Count me in Katana-san

@Lux
yamideckfan
CET, GMT+1

EDIT: @SilentKatana, do we need to run Chicken Run in this or nah?

You cannot run Chicken Game in this since we follow the TCG banlist. What this tournament is, is that it will always under chicken game's effect, think of it as those field rules in duelist kingdom, only with Chicken Game's effect. (well except the destroy this card effect)

more_horiz
I will duel on DN for the tournament so ill join. Beside im in it to get dp Smile

DA name: Flash Dreyar
DN name: Flash Dreyar
Timezone: GMT -5/EST

more_horiz
i am in :D

Dn: AhmedHanaFi

EET
UTC+2h 

more_horiz
PowerNova
GMT-5

more_horiz
[size=13]DA Name: Pabel
DN Name: Pabel
Timezone: GMT -7
[/size]

more_horiz
Katana you messed something up. Its Flash Dreyar not Diabolic Esper :I

more_horiz
Sure it will be fun My DN name is LegendKiller446 my DA name is the same LegendKiller446 and my timezone is(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time US & Canada

more_horiz
That makes 7, 1 more, and I can start this off

more_horiz
Katana make that six, i forfeit.  I'm not dueling any person in this academy for a while.

more_horiz
dang, what did we do for you to say that.  Oh Shit

more_horiz
you can make it 7 again, due to the agreement of the D/D/D deal, I shall participate.

more_horiz
Bump, join people!

more_horiz
Going to keep signup open until Saturday, if no-one has joined by then, I'll join as the 8th participant

more_horiz
DA name: Evil_Bakura
DN name: Evil_Bakura
Timezone: GMT +1

more_horiz
Round 1 has started!

http://challonge.com/ChickenGame1

Deadline is Wednesday the 4th

Please, get your duels done and on time.

more_horiz
Get at me @Evil_Bakura

more_horiz
I'll be online for the rest of the day (7 hours give or take).

more_horiz
@LegendKiller446 Hey I won't be on tonight cuz of work and a party after that. Just let me know when ya wanna play anytime this weekend.

more_horiz
@Flash Dreyar, tommorow or Monday.

more_horiz
activity post

more_horiz
@Lux Tomorrow will be fine. I'll be online after 11 am EST

more_horiz
I'll make sure to catch 'ya

more_horiz
You better, if I so much as fall you will be held accountable lol.

more_horiz
http://prntscr.com/az4vol 

Lost 1-2 in 1 hour long duel vs Flash. Well played.

more_horiz
I won my match agianst Lux 2-1 ggs
Proof: https://imgur.com/xhYx0NX

more_horiz
@AhmedHanaFii if ur still around let me know 

more_horiz
Activity Post

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply