Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Concept Tournament #4 [Finished]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
bts567
WondeRy
Jv
7 posters

descriptionConcept Tournament #4 [Finished] EmptyConcept Tournament #4 [Finished]

more_horiz
Concept Tournament #4

Concept Tournament #4 [Finished] Nk3BWFv

Concept Tournament is a new special format of Tournament.  
This Tournament uses a Swiss-Rounds system: at the end of the  Swiss-round a top 4 will be chosen. If there is only 8 players:  the Top 3 will be chosen via the final scores of Challonge! Each round a  Summon type will be declared. During that round you MUST Only use Monsters of that Summon-type in your Extra Deck.

Recipe Concept:

Monsters of your Main Deck must follow the pattern below,  you are only allowed to use the followings archetypes,  Depending on which Summon type was declared for that Swiss-round.
You can Only use these monsters for you Main Deck and Extra Deck. But you can use whatever spell\trap you want.

Pendulum + Synchro Round  

You can only Use "Normal\Pendulum" Monsters only.  for Example:

Concept Tournament #4 [Finished] PendulumPowerPair

Also You can only use Tuner Monsters from the "Resonator" Archetype. For example:

Concept Tournament #4 [Finished] 38547

You can use in your Extra Deck Only Synchro Monsters Of Course. But Without Any Restriction. So you can use whatever Synchro Monster you Want.

Example of Decklist:

Concept Tournament #4 [Finished] F6Ry7LB

Xyz + Fusion Round

You can only use cards from the "Gem + Gem-Knight" cards "Frightfur + Fluffal + Edge Imp" Archetypes.

So you can use Only Fusion Monster from the Above Archetypes, But whatever Xyz Monster you Want.

Example of Decklist:

Concept Tournament #4 [Finished] B2fyByu

Ritual + Tribute Round

You can only use "Gishki" "Monarch"  "Vassal"  + "steelswarm" cards

In this Ritual + Tribute Summon Round You Must Have 0 Cards in Your Extra Deck. 

Example of Decklist:

Concept Tournament #4 [Finished] 7HPUN93

* Special Guest Cards*

As you can see the following cards are not part of the Archetypes you are allowed to use, But they are our Special Guest Stars!

You can Run A Maximum of 2 Copies of each.

Pendulum + Synchro Round :   Witch of the Black Rose + Masked Chameleon

Ritual + Tribute Round :  Treeborn Frog + Majiosheldon

Xyz + Fusion Round: Elder God Noden + Box of Friends

Rules:

1) Swiss Tournament; Match Duels. Rounds To Be Decided - Depends on the number of players.

2) All duels are TCG+OCG. The Banlist is TCG October 2014.

3) A DC is a round-loss unless you have a clear field advantage. Will also be evaluated by the host.

4) For every Summon Type you must use Archetype(s) from the "RecipeConcept". You can Mix more than one archetype for each round. or use only one.

5) You can use whatever Spell\Trap card you want. But you cannot build a Burn Deck, Final countdown, Life Equalizer or Similar Decks.

6) If you see your opponent using different monster cards,  take a picture of it and leave the duel then contact me with the picture : If It's still R1 and no one has advantage he'll have to make a new deck, and then you'll do a rematch. Otherwise that player will receive round loss for this round.

7) Neither Player Can use A Side Deck. (It would be too easy to put an anti-Summon Type card.)

8 )  If you choose to sign up: you must be active; Players don't like to wait around for no reason or win by "Byes".

Sign-up for the event like this:

DN username:
YGOPro and\or DevPro username:
Time Zone:

Ended:

Concept Tournament #4 [Finished] Za5Fv3K

Last edited by Jv1391 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:14 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Finished)

descriptionConcept Tournament #4 [Finished] EmptyRe: Concept Tournament #4 [Finished]

more_horiz
DN username: Jv18
YGOPro and\or DevPro username: Jv1391
Time Zone: GMT+1

descriptionConcept Tournament #4 [Finished] EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Signing gmt+2

If lazy as fuck guys use the example decks DQ

descriptionConcept Tournament #4 [Finished] EmptyRe: Concept Tournament #4 [Finished]

more_horiz
bts567
central time

more_horiz
KImo.No11  Evry Were
Time Zone: GMT+2

more_horiz
We are 4. I need 2 more at least <3

more_horiz
DN: YgoBeast247
Time Zone: GMT+0

more_horiz
1 more needed. to the minimun 6 people

more_horiz
dn name vasko1234
ygopro and devpro vasko
time zone  GMT +2

more_horiz
If there's still room, I'd like to join
DN username: DuskMage
Timezone: Central
ygo/devpro,: unusable for me

more_horiz
We are 7! Keep Join!

more_horiz
I register the user  Jay*

DN:  thugzombie

Time Zone: UTC-4

more_horiz
Round 1 

PENDULUM + SYNCHRO Summon

Concept Tournament #4 [Finished] 71HzZtc

Deadline 3 Days Maximum. Be Active Otherwise DQ.

Last edited by Jv1391 on Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
activety post jv connect with me in DN

more_horiz
We will Duel Asap Smile

more_horiz
WonderRy, PM me here after 12 PM central time and I'll reach out to you on DN

more_horiz
I won 2-0

more_horiz
Wondery won 2-1

more_horiz
I drop for this turnament

more_horiz
Bump. Any news?

more_horiz
Activity post.

more_horiz
YGO BEAST TELL ME WT TIME U WILL BE READY 2 PLAY
WAITING U
XD

more_horiz
I'll be on for most of today.

more_horiz
Tomorrow (In near 15 hours) I'll Flip A coin if no one duels.

Also BTS Will be DQ for inactive.

Vasko Dropped.

more_horiz
I won 2-0 gg's

https://i.imgur.com/vqF5KsV.png

more_horiz
UPDT also BTS Inactive as Hell. Vasko Dropped. Jay was looking for BTS. so Round 2 Now.

more_horiz
ROUND 2: Xyz Fusion

Concept Tournament #4 [Finished] 6vpmbPX

Deadline 3 Days. Also Do activity.

more_horiz
Jay I'll  chase you.

more_horiz
Activity post.

more_horiz
only 6 :s damn dont worry beast we will duel soon

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply