Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Clash Royale thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
CrimsonOverlord
JC the shadow hunter
Lux
DMK
Anzo
Linda-Senpai
10 posters

descriptionClash Royale thread - Page 3 EmptyClash Royale thread

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Clash Royale is a freemium mobile strategy video game developed and published by Supercell. The game combines elements from collectible card games, tower defense, and multiplayer online battle arena.

Clash Royale is an online multiplayer game where players battle each other in real time. The battles happen in an arena where both players have three towers, placed at opposite ends of the screen. The goal is to destroy all three towers as possible within the given time limit. The player who destroys more towers than his opponent wins, destroying all three towers results in instant victory and more trophies. If the player destroys the middle tower, he will automatically win and destroy all the other towers, if remained. The middle tower however, is the hardest to get as the middle tower has alot more health than the left and right tower, players must do whatever it takes for them to reach the middle.

Cards :
During gameplay, the player is randomly offered four cards to place on the battlefield at any time. When a card is used, another randomly chosen card replaces it. Each card costs a certain amount of elixir (which is automatically generated during gameplay) to use. More powerful cards generally cost more elixir.
More cards can be earned from chests, gained by winning battles, or by buying them from an in-game shop. Cards come in different rarities, where rarer cards tend to be more powerful. Cards can also be upgraded; if the player has multiples of a particular card, they can be merged to form a higher-level version of the same card for a specific amount of gold.
Game cards are classified according to rarity:

• Common
  • Rare
  • Epic
  • Legendary

Common cards are often low elixir troop cards or units, multiple common cards can be found on most chests and cards of the same type can be upgraded when you reach the exact number of cards required for that certain unit.
Rare cards are higher level units that consumes greater amount of elixir for deployment. Mostly are composed of basic spell, high damage or high defense troops.
Epic cards can mostly be found on magical chests. These cards are either units, spells or building with special skills and attributes that can greatly affect the success of your arena battles.
Legendary cards are the rarest and most valuable. Legendary cards can be very hard to find. So far as of this update there are only 2 kinds of these cards in the game and more legendary cards will soon be introduced as fans have speculated. No confirmation has been made at this point by Supercell though.
It is also important to note that specific cards will only be unlocked once you reach certain arenas within the game.
Chests :
Winning battles earns you chests. These chests contain cards and gold the player can use to improve their deck. As with the cards, chests come in different rarities, the more rare chests offering more valuable rewards. Opening chests takes time however, and the rarer the chest, the more hours it takes to open one. The game does offer the option to open chests right away with an in-game currency, gems. Chests can also be bought with gems in the shop section, where they are unlocked instantly.
The rarity and quality of the chest comes in this order: wooden chest (only in training camp), free chest (you get every 4 hours), silver chest, golden chest, giant chest, magical chest, and super magical chest.
There is also a crown chest that is available every 24 hours, which you unlock instantly by destroying 10 towers in battles.
Players however, do not get chests from the training arena nor friendly battles.

Source: Wikipedia

My opinion:
I really like this game. I have been playing Clash of Clash for more than a year, and I enjoy this game as much. It's really fun and everyone should try it.

descriptionClash Royale thread - Page 3 EmptyRe: Clash Royale thread

more_horiz
42/48 cards Sad feels bad man

more_horiz
I need a good clan

more_horiz
You can join mine if you want, they're pretty good and always give cards when you request something.

more_horiz
Guys I got a level 2 Hog Rider now, and all the commons in my deck are level 6 now, and my Musketeer is now Level 4. Should I add Hog Rider to the deck?

more_horiz
Yes, the hog rider will get you out of playhouse.

more_horiz
What's so good about Hog tho? He gets fucked up by shit like Skeletons and Barbarians before even reaching the crown towers.

Also Baby Dragon loves getting me killed by attacking a single high HP target when theres a horde of minions, skeletons, goblins, or barbarians right next to it .-.

more_horiz
Baby Dragon has low damage. 

And Hog is good damage + good health + goes directly to tower (+ Freeze :D)

more_horiz
Welp level 2 hog just got me in the 1300's. I added it in in place of Musketeer.

more_horiz
You could switch Baby Dragon with Muskeeter.

more_horiz
but musketeer cant tank crown tower shots D:

more_horiz
What do you mean?

P.S. I'm at 1660 trophies and growing!

more_horiz
I mean that Musketeer isn't bulky like Baby Dragon and cant take a bunch of hits from the crown tower while goblins and archers attack

more_horiz
Yes but it deals more damage on Tower.

more_horiz
Musketeer deals more damage in 3 seconds of his existence in front of Crown Tower compared to Baby Dragon in his 10 seconds of life span against Crown Towers.

more_horiz
^

more_horiz
yeah but its not tanky QQ

more_horiz
How about 4 of us do a tourney? Ot maybe more of us...if there is more of us.

more_horiz
I don't mind it, how many players have we got?

more_horiz
I'm stuck in 1500. Idk what I'm doing in this game anymore..

more_horiz
We have four players (Anzo, Lux, DMK, Linda-Senpai)

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
How about 4 of us do a tourney? Ot maybe more of us...if there is more of us.

But we're of such different levels and arenas

We could make a DA clan tho

I have 1800 gold now, when I get 2000 think I should buy an epic, or keep it for upgrading?

more_horiz
You should buy some good epic, like Freeze.

more_horiz
Rage is in the shop right now tho idk how much longer it will be, should I get it if its still there when I get more gold?

more_horiz
Nah, save it. Rage is situational

more_horiz
HOLY SHIT I JUST GOT WITCH FROM A FREE CHEST!!!

more_horiz
Wow, sweet!

more_horiz
Past +1300 trophies witches aren't as good Sad

more_horiz
I stopped using witches, useless. They do the same shit a 4-Elixter Baby Dragon is capable off, and he's less situational which is good.

more_horiz
Well, true. I never used her anyway.

more_horiz
Only good in spawner decks I would think.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply