Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Clash Royale thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
CrimsonOverlord
JC the shadow hunter
Lux
DMK
Anzo
Linda-Senpai
10 posters

descriptionClash Royale thread - Page 2 EmptyClash Royale thread

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Clash Royale is a freemium mobile strategy video game developed and published by Supercell. The game combines elements from collectible card games, tower defense, and multiplayer online battle arena.

Clash Royale is an online multiplayer game where players battle each other in real time. The battles happen in an arena where both players have three towers, placed at opposite ends of the screen. The goal is to destroy all three towers as possible within the given time limit. The player who destroys more towers than his opponent wins, destroying all three towers results in instant victory and more trophies. If the player destroys the middle tower, he will automatically win and destroy all the other towers, if remained. The middle tower however, is the hardest to get as the middle tower has alot more health than the left and right tower, players must do whatever it takes for them to reach the middle.

Cards :
During gameplay, the player is randomly offered four cards to place on the battlefield at any time. When a card is used, another randomly chosen card replaces it. Each card costs a certain amount of elixir (which is automatically generated during gameplay) to use. More powerful cards generally cost more elixir.
More cards can be earned from chests, gained by winning battles, or by buying them from an in-game shop. Cards come in different rarities, where rarer cards tend to be more powerful. Cards can also be upgraded; if the player has multiples of a particular card, they can be merged to form a higher-level version of the same card for a specific amount of gold.
Game cards are classified according to rarity:

• Common
  • Rare
  • Epic
  • Legendary

Common cards are often low elixir troop cards or units, multiple common cards can be found on most chests and cards of the same type can be upgraded when you reach the exact number of cards required for that certain unit.
Rare cards are higher level units that consumes greater amount of elixir for deployment. Mostly are composed of basic spell, high damage or high defense troops.
Epic cards can mostly be found on magical chests. These cards are either units, spells or building with special skills and attributes that can greatly affect the success of your arena battles.
Legendary cards are the rarest and most valuable. Legendary cards can be very hard to find. So far as of this update there are only 2 kinds of these cards in the game and more legendary cards will soon be introduced as fans have speculated. No confirmation has been made at this point by Supercell though.
It is also important to note that specific cards will only be unlocked once you reach certain arenas within the game.
Chests :
Winning battles earns you chests. These chests contain cards and gold the player can use to improve their deck. As with the cards, chests come in different rarities, the more rare chests offering more valuable rewards. Opening chests takes time however, and the rarer the chest, the more hours it takes to open one. The game does offer the option to open chests right away with an in-game currency, gems. Chests can also be bought with gems in the shop section, where they are unlocked instantly.
The rarity and quality of the chest comes in this order: wooden chest (only in training camp), free chest (you get every 4 hours), silver chest, golden chest, giant chest, magical chest, and super magical chest.
There is also a crown chest that is available every 24 hours, which you unlock instantly by destroying 10 towers in battles.
Players however, do not get chests from the training arena nor friendly battles.

Source: Wikipedia

My opinion:
I really like this game. I have been playing Clash of Clash for more than a year, and I enjoy this game as much. It's really fun and everyone should try it.

descriptionClash Royale thread - Page 2 EmptyRe: Clash Royale thread

more_horiz
That's not impossible to do.

more_horiz
I just think it's impressive. Lol

more_horiz
Hog Rider + Freeze is probably the best combo in the game at the moment.

The best deck you can construct with your cards without relying on epics is as follows:
Skeletons
Spear Goblins
Arrows
Archers
Baby Dragon
Musketeer
Minions Hord
Barbarians

I used this when i was new to the game. Works wonders.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:

The best deck you can construct with your cards without relying on epics is as follows:
Skeletons
Spear Goblins
Arrows
Archers
Baby Dragon
Musketeer
Minions Hord
Barbarians

Yup I'm using Hog + Freeze.

And that is a good deck indeed!

more_horiz
Idk what the name of the deck I'm using is but it got me to Arena 6 revolves around hog riders and Giant skeleton

more_horiz
Here's my deck:

Lvl 4 Hog Rider
Lvl 1 Freeze Spell
Lvl 7 Zap Spell
Lvl 7 Spear Goblins
Level 5 Musketeer
Level 5 Valkyrie
Level 7 Cannon 
Level 7 Minion Horde

Pretty good deck, has answers to many combos. I was also running Baby Dragon for a while but I decided to take Valkyrie instead.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:

Skeletons
Spear Goblins
Arrows
Archers
Baby Dragon
Musketeer
Minions Hord
Barbarians

Whats the strategy?

more_horiz
You never go first, you always counter this attacks and build from there. Depending on what your opponent is playing, you play in return. For instance, you mentioned you got problems against Hog Rider and Minions Hord. If he plays Hog Rider you counter with Barbarians + Musketeer + Archers. OR you can counter with Baby Dragon + Skeletons and throw your Barbarians on the other side to push two lanes at the same time.

There are plenty of possibilities, depends on how you can counter what he's playing. You got a bit of everything. Try to focus on getting his Arrows out with Goblins or Archers then push with Minions Hord, they can do plenty of damage.

more_horiz
Minione Hordes take towers easily, especially with Freeze spell.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Minione Hordes take towers easily, especially with Freeze spell.

Not when opponent puts a troop in the way to distract them or throws arrows tho

more_horiz
Rage+Minion Horde ohhhhh god if you don't do something say good bye to your tower and half of your crown tower ;d

more_horiz
Yea, I got rage but I'm not using it. Got no space for it. But the effects for the Rage Spell are really terrible Clash Royale thread - Page 2 3974120512

more_horiz
Been using the deck Anzo listed. It's doing good but gets fucked by Bomb Tower. Whenever someone uses that, I have to go for a draw.

more_horiz
Minion Horde + Baby Dragon against Bomb Tower. It can't target air Troops.

more_horiz
Put Baby Dragon for Bomb Tower and Throw your minions on the other side. He'll have to choose which one to counter.

more_horiz
I just got Pekka in Crown Chest. Getting Epics like crazy last few days. Maybe Ice Wizard is next :>

more_horiz
Lux wrote:

9 mana to counter 5 mana, he's doing other stuff while im doing that, and just simply puts down another Bomb Tower after.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Lux wrote:

9 mana to counter 5 mana, he's doing other stuff while im doing that, and just simply puts down another Bomb Tower after.

Welp screw Bomb Tower. Run Giant Clash Royale thread - Page 2 3974120512

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Lux wrote:

Baby Dragon for Bomb Tower you get +1 mana from that
Minions Hord on the other side he'll have to counter with Arrows 3 mana
That's 8 mana alongside his bomb tower for your 9 mana counter, and you get to keep your baby dragon since he won't be targeted by bomb tower, so you get advantage there

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Lux wrote:

Baby Dragon for Bomb Tower you get +1 mana from that
Minions Hord on the other side he'll have to counter with Arrows 3 mana
That's 8 mana alongside his bomb tower for your 9 mana counter, and you get to keep your baby dragon since he won't be targeted by bomb tower, so you get advantage there

but hes doing other stuff at the same time

more_horiz
No he can't do other stuff at the same time. If he wants to counter your Minions Hord he'll have to invest Arrows; if he wants to counter your Baby Dragon he'll have to use Musketeer or Wizard - Spear Goblins won't do; If he wants to go offensive then he'll ignore both. Minions Hord can take down a castle on their own and Baby Dragon will attack the other one when he's done with Bomb Tower. It's a win-win situation.

more_horiz
Well then I have to also have both cards in my hand and enough Elixir to dump the both at the same time

And Baby Dragon+Hordes is just not working to deal with Bomb Tower.

more_horiz
Upgrade those minions. +lvl7 are absolute beasts

more_horiz
I just opened the Giant Chest. Got 14x Wizards (now I have 10/20 of them) and 164x Bombers... Clash Royale thread - Page 2 3974120512 (They can go to the Level 8 ) 

Btw got Hog to Level 5.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Well then I have to also have both cards in my hand and enough Elixir to dump the both at the same time

And Baby Dragon+Hordes is just not working to deal with Bomb Tower.

Honestly I only made that deck because you got no good cards unlocked yet. You can save Baby Dragon for Bomb Tower and keep Minions Hord in hand or something. That is a 4 elixter for 5 = your advantage. Save dem hords if he's 'doing something else' or w/e.

more_horiz
Yesterday = Pekka in Crown Chest
Today = Prince (1/4) in Crown Chest
3 days ago = Poison in free chest

more_horiz
I got 2 Baby Dragons and 2 Lightening Spells in the last three days.

more_horiz
Now I only need X-Bow, Giant Skeleton n' Mirror as of epics. Maybe Ice Wizard is next :>

more_horiz
Lol, I got all the above. I got 6 cards left to unlock :>

more_horiz
You got the Golem?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply