Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Clash Royale thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
CrimsonOverlord
JC the shadow hunter
Lux
DMK
Anzo
Linda-Senpai
10 posters

descriptionClash Royale thread EmptyClash Royale thread

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Clash Royale is a freemium mobile strategy video game developed and published by Supercell. The game combines elements from collectible card games, tower defense, and multiplayer online battle arena.

Clash Royale is an online multiplayer game where players battle each other in real time. The battles happen in an arena where both players have three towers, placed at opposite ends of the screen. The goal is to destroy all three towers as possible within the given time limit. The player who destroys more towers than his opponent wins, destroying all three towers results in instant victory and more trophies. If the player destroys the middle tower, he will automatically win and destroy all the other towers, if remained. The middle tower however, is the hardest to get as the middle tower has alot more health than the left and right tower, players must do whatever it takes for them to reach the middle.

Cards :
During gameplay, the player is randomly offered four cards to place on the battlefield at any time. When a card is used, another randomly chosen card replaces it. Each card costs a certain amount of elixir (which is automatically generated during gameplay) to use. More powerful cards generally cost more elixir.
More cards can be earned from chests, gained by winning battles, or by buying them from an in-game shop. Cards come in different rarities, where rarer cards tend to be more powerful. Cards can also be upgraded; if the player has multiples of a particular card, they can be merged to form a higher-level version of the same card for a specific amount of gold.
Game cards are classified according to rarity:

• Common
  • Rare
  • Epic
  • Legendary

Common cards are often low elixir troop cards or units, multiple common cards can be found on most chests and cards of the same type can be upgraded when you reach the exact number of cards required for that certain unit.
Rare cards are higher level units that consumes greater amount of elixir for deployment. Mostly are composed of basic spell, high damage or high defense troops.
Epic cards can mostly be found on magical chests. These cards are either units, spells or building with special skills and attributes that can greatly affect the success of your arena battles.
Legendary cards are the rarest and most valuable. Legendary cards can be very hard to find. So far as of this update there are only 2 kinds of these cards in the game and more legendary cards will soon be introduced as fans have speculated. No confirmation has been made at this point by Supercell though.
It is also important to note that specific cards will only be unlocked once you reach certain arenas within the game.
Chests :
Winning battles earns you chests. These chests contain cards and gold the player can use to improve their deck. As with the cards, chests come in different rarities, the more rare chests offering more valuable rewards. Opening chests takes time however, and the rarer the chest, the more hours it takes to open one. The game does offer the option to open chests right away with an in-game currency, gems. Chests can also be bought with gems in the shop section, where they are unlocked instantly.
The rarity and quality of the chest comes in this order: wooden chest (only in training camp), free chest (you get every 4 hours), silver chest, golden chest, giant chest, magical chest, and super magical chest.
There is also a crown chest that is available every 24 hours, which you unlock instantly by destroying 10 towers in battles.
Players however, do not get chests from the training arena nor friendly battles.

Source: Wikipedia

My opinion:
I really like this game. I have been playing Clash of Clash for more than a year, and I enjoy this game as much. It's really fun and everyone should try it.

descriptionClash Royale thread EmptyRe: Clash Royale thread

more_horiz
I made it to arena 4, then quickly dropped back down to the 800's...

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
I made it to arena 4, then quickly dropped back down to the 800's...

Happened to me aswell. Arena 4 has some of the most crucial cards in the game...Minion Horde, Hog Rider, Freeze Spell and Inferno Tower is also quite good.

more_horiz
I didn't win a SINGLE game in arena 4 though. I went on my biggest losing streak over and damn near went down to arena 2 and I cant get back up.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
I didn't win a SINGLE game in arena 4 though. I went on my biggest losing streak over and damn near went down to arena 2 and I cant get back up.

When you lose more than 3 games in a row take a break. Otherwise you gonna lose ridicilous number of trophies. My friend was around 1650 trophies then started losing and dropped to 1350 & deinstalled the game.

more_horiz
I take break. then start again. then lose again.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
I take break. then start again. then lose again.

Make new deck.

more_horiz
Arena 7 baby. I'm addicted to this shit.

more_horiz
Too bad players like me with no Prince or Witch are fucked...

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Arena 7 baby. I'm addicted to this shit.

Holy ****. I thought you're Arena 6.
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Too bad players like me with no Prince or Witch are fucked...

I got both lvl 2 and I use neither of them.

more_horiz
you know whats really unfair? Being in the 900s at arena 3 and constantly facing Arena 4 decks using Minion Hordes and Hog Riders like wth howm I supposed to beat arena 4 decks if im still arena 3

more_horiz
Do you use Cannon?

more_horiz
I meant arena 6.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I got my prince when I got to Arena 4, took me some time. Try to run with commons. Like, Skeletons can deal with hog rider easily. Arrows can deal with Minions Horde. Save these two as counters and use whatever else you got to win the game. A Giant + Balloon can do the trick.

more_horiz
This is the deck I'm using. R/F please

Level 1 Balloon
Level 2 Baby Dragon
Level 3 Tombstone
Level 6 Spear Goblins
Level 6 Knight
Level 6 Goblins
Level 5 Bomber
Level 6 Arrows

I try to wait for my opponent to make a move, counter whatever they did, then send my balloon in on the bridge they didnt attack

EDIT: Got back to Arena 4. I got Minion Hordes (lvl 2) and Inferno Tower (lvl 1) out of the Crown Chest.

more_horiz
I suggest you to get rid of the Balloon. It's a good card, but too slow and it usually dies before it gets to the tower.

What epics do you have?

more_horiz
Baby Dragon and Balloon are my only Epics.

Also have a level 2 Tesla now

Should I use Tesla and Inferno Tower when I get them high in level?

more_horiz
Damn, I'm getting epics like crazy lately! In last 7 days I got 2x Witches (From Magical chest), Balloon, Poison spell, Rage Spell and I've bought Freeze spell.

more_horiz
I never get epics.

I do have a Lightning spell too but that sucks ass

more_horiz
You will, don't worry. I had very few of them too, now I'm getting 'em like crazy.

more_horiz
but they don't come out of free, gold, and crown chests.

more_horiz
I didn't get any from Gold chest, just one from Crown and others were pretty much Free Chests. And I use only 1 epic card in my deck.

more_horiz
I keep falling back down to arena 3.

more_horiz
Are you opening chests? In order to stay in that arena you need hog riders and get out of it and spell valley, you need hog riders. I can't stress that enough.

more_horiz
Yes im opening chests why wouldnt I o.o

more_horiz
I had a well developed and highly detailed post that covered your deck and stuff and chests and yadda yadda yadda and I accidentally pressed backspace and boop it's gone. Can't be bothered to rewrite it seeing as it's currently 1:24 am and I have a project due in 6 hours that I haven't started on or know what to do. So I'm give it to you simply.

Level 1 Balloon: this shit is cool if you have a rage spell, other wise it's a bitch to get down right. If you can props to you
Level 2 Baby Dragon: Good shit
Level 3 Tombstone: Bad after Arena 3
Level 6 Spear Goblins: Good shit
Level 6 Knight: Barbarians are better
Level 6 Goblins: WINions are betteer
Level 5 Bomber: Good shit if you can use it right.
Level 6 Arrows: Depends but usually this and a fireball should have you covered. I'd say try using both and see how that goes, if you can't make it work drop the arrows pick up the fireball.

If you get into arena 4, open all of your chests before playing again. Get all the possible cards you can before attempting to try to best this arena. It's quite the hurdle.

more_horiz
but if I dont use Tombstone how will I counter Prince?

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
but if I dont use Tombstone how will I counter Prince?

Barbs kill him with eyes covered.

more_horiz
Barbs kill any ground troop and have some left over unless it's giant skele, Valkyrie and the wizard.

It's basically 4 Knights for the price of 5 Elixir.

more_horiz
DMK wrote:
Barbs kill any ground troop and have some left over unless it's giant skele, Valkyrie and the wizard.

It's basically 4 Knights for the price of 5 Elixir.

And well placed bomber.

more_horiz
One of my friends recently got to 2500 as a lvl 7...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply