Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionClash of Clans EmptyClash of Clans

more_horiz
Who plays this epic game? Clash of Clans is an addictive game I'd say, best way to spend your time.

I'd like to have more people who plays this game, Its quite fun. I told my cousin about this game like three weeks ago, he got so attached to it that now he will play it while studying for exams.

The only downside of this game I'd say is that some of the objects takes +3 days to finish which is a bloody pain in the ass. I'm upgrading my town hall and it requires 8 days, 3 days left of that duration, freaking long time.

I googled some of that, and apparently there is some upgrades that takes 14 day or something, and of course I don't use Gems to reduce that duration.

So who plays this shit?

descriptionClash of Clans EmptyRe: Clash of Clans

more_horiz
Heard of it, also seen how much of a pay to win it is.....

more_horiz
It's not "pay to win", if you have time then you don't need to pay a single dime.

more_horiz
After Tribal Wars, I am done with this format of game

more_horiz
I didn't play Tribal Wars so i can't tell. You should try this one though, its fun.

more_horiz
It actually is pay to win. xD Look up Jorge Yao. Paid thousands of dollars to keep his place at the top of the leaderboard. Course, there are players who make it through by keeping it free. My cousin is one of them. I've recently gotten back into the game. Let's make a clan.

more_horiz
Yao used to pay 250$ a week for it until he got a sponsor, but he only did it to avoid waiting. I'm playing it absolutely free without paying a single dime for it, and its fun and quite challenging.

Also Yao quit the game after he got way too obsessed with it and nearly forgot whats the meaning of having a life means, he sometimes plays it for 48 hour.

So yea, you only pay if you don't like waiting for stuff, but again, time is part of the game, I don't see why some people are allowed to avoid waiting just because they can pay for it.

And yea, if we got enough people we totally should make a clan.

more_horiz
I play it, but I usually just on it for like 10 minutes at most, ordering a new building then not touching the app for another day or two.

more_horiz
Kyou wrote:
I play it, but I usually just on it for like 10 minutes at most, ordering a new building then not touching the app for another day or two.

A casual player's usual schedule for the game. Goes for me as well. Love it for some reason.

more_horiz
Same here, in my current level the lowest upgrade time is like 3 days, so i use those three days when i'm out of workers either to get trophies or farm. Really though, lets make a clan :>

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply