Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionClash of Clans  EmptyClash of Clans

more_horiz
I'm crazy about this game. I hit TH9 about two weeks ago, and now working to complete my wall before I save up for x-bow. I also hit the crystal league 10 hours ago, so damn excited :D

Anyone here plays this game? Maybe if we have like tons of ppl we can make a clan or something

descriptionClash of Clans  EmptyRe: Clash of Clans

more_horiz
So can I play it on my iPad?

more_horiz
It's available on all platforms.

more_horiz
Holy shit how did you even wtf. Town hall 9? ._. I'm only town hall 7 and in silver cause I just farm.

more_horiz
I was silver 3 like 5 days ago, but I fucked steam rolled through the game and reached crystal just like that lol

I have a trophies based base, I also spend all of my gold and elixir before i go to bed everyday so that no one invests too much in attacking my base, if anyone does, then it's free trophies for me. Also, I started playing this game 4 months ago. Basically, I attack enough everyday until i get at least +1 Million of each gold and elixir :>

TH7 is similar to TH9 to be honest, the only difference is the level of your troops. Back in TH7 I used to only build archers and attack other bases resources that are on the outside not the inside - most of their resources is also on the outside.

But, in TH8 I changed that to 16 Giant, 14 Magician, 7 Wall breaker, and the rest are Archers - and still using that now in TH9, only higher level troops. It costs around 75k or something. With the two lightening spell and healing spell It's like 135k I think. But, from the other hand, I only go for bases that has at least 200k of each Gold and Elixir.

descriptionClash of Clans  EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
I've been town hall 9 for about a year now. I have 2 x bows and I'm working on a 3rd.

I'm also working on maxing my Wizards. Already maxed my archers. Wizards are my second most used troop.
Then comes Giants

more_horiz
Yea, I'll chill before moving to TH10, I didn't finish all of my upgrades before i move to TH9 so now I'll have to do that too. Shouldn't take long :> All of my troops are maxed for TH9, except for Dragons and Pieka or however It's written lol

more_horiz
Downloaded. What now?

more_horiz
I might play this game. Sound like everybody is already hyped

more_horiz
Game gets boring after a month. Js.

more_horiz
Play it with your friends, It's fun. If you guys want you could add me on FB so you get to play with me :D It shows all of your FB friends who play this game.

@Cent: Attack other bases, destroy 50% of their base and/or destroy their Town Hall to get victory regardless of how much percentage you have destroyed. Gather trophies, also resources to upgrade your cannons, archer towers, mortar, wall, town hall, etc.

more_horiz
Oh well I'm playing. In the future, I may fuk dat but yeah I'm still playing.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply