Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description2016 Expectations and Resolutions Empty2016 Expectations and Resolutions

more_horiz
I'm not sure if someone else has already posted a topic similar to mine but if they have forgive me because I haven't been on in a while but I'll get to the point because I know some of you are dying for it. What are you expecting to change this year and hoping will change from last year. Do you have any resolutions for this year? Because if 2015 sucked for you then you made the wrong choices because things happen but It's you who determines if it gets fixed and how it gets fixed. Has someone been bugging you since 2015 and you really want them to change?

description2016 Expectations and Resolutions EmptyRe: 2016 Expectations and Resolutions

more_horiz
Just keep doing like I was doing in 2015 Smile

description2016 Expectations and Resolutions EmptyRe: 2016 Expectations and Resolutions

more_horiz
Who actually does New Year's Resolutions? 2016 Expectations and Resolutions 1550756652

more_horiz
DuskMage wrote:
Who actually does New Year's Resolutions? 2016 Expectations and Resolutions 1550756652

Everyone who has resolutions....

more_horiz
Heartbreaker wrote:
DuskMage wrote:

Everyone who has resolutions....

Well said, truce in this topic then.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply