Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionInfernoids *Feb 2016* EmptyInfernoids *Feb 2016*

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/psvbuL7.png

Here's the infernoid build I'm currently running for this format. Decided to go with a more 'pure' build over the LS build, for no other reason than I feel like it lol. Imagination is in the main mostly because of the level reduction effect allowing me to swarm the field and push for damage.

As for the side deck? Lancea is in there because A) It's effective/good against Monarchs, Kozmos and the mirror *if that becomes relevant* and B) It is 1 of only 2 'hand traps' that Infernoids can use to its full potential *aka, you don't mind hitting it off reasoning/monster gate, as it serves a purpose on the field*. B is also why I'm running Ghost Ogre in the side deck *works on the field, so is useful even if hit off reasoning or monster gate* plus Ogre + Norden can equal an instant BRD/Metorburst.

Why no Dante? Interestingly enough, I was running it, but there's really no space for it now with Chimeratach needing to be there *Kozmos* and other utility cards I see being more fitting of the space, but it could very well find its way back into the extra lol *depending if I ultimately go with 1 or 2 Chimertachs*.

And yes, when Left arm offering is TCG legal, it WILL be in the deck. Smile

Feel free to give thoughts, I guess haha

descriptionInfernoids *Feb 2016* EmptyRe: Infernoids *Feb 2016*

more_horiz
As you said, try 1 dante and 1 ChimeFor, just because it should work better that way. Also, I see 21 Infernoid monsters in main deck, so maybe a good idea to run 2 imaginations (or dream? forgot the name of the con. spell ._.) instead of 2 noodle since I only see 1 Norden.

I like 2 seers 2 twister but seeing this format.... seer probably don't do much so yeah.....it's ok plus you have a lot of infernoids for discarding. Too lazy to think more so that's all.

more_horiz
Yea, thinking about going with the 1 Fortress Dragon. I would up the count of imagination to 2 if the meta was a lil more reliant on the extra, but 1 was worked well for me and the 2nd Tierra is there for fodder for Tierra #1's effect, and to be an Infernoid name in grave.

I've never felt the need for more than 1 seer personally, tho I do sometimes switch between 2 mained and 1 sided Twisters or just straight up maining the 3 *right now, 3 has been fine in the main. And yea, I have the fodder for it haha.

more_horiz
this is the build I have been running in the TCG: https://i.imgur.com/WtN6cTA.png

It has been doing well for me.

This is my TCG/OCG Mixed Forbidden list build: https://i.imgur.com/KWIRrLa.png

it is the build that runs Imagination. I really see no need to run Imagination without N'tss being TCG legal.

The TCG build has been tested more than the mixed list build but they are very similar. Honestly in siding I side out 1 Raiden a LOT in the TCG build. Lumina is clutch. A lot of people do not run her but she is too good to not run at 1. Spiritual Fire Art at 1 ALWAYS. Card is an excellent finisher and no one ever expects it.

more_horiz
lol, you still remember I told you about the Fire Art, it is a nice card lol. It does win you games that you would have lose a lot of times.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply