Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPS4 and Xbox One Resolutions confirmed, and it's laughable and murderous. EmptyPS4 and Xbox One Resolutions confirmed, and it's laughable and murderous.

more_horiz
So over the weeks we get to launch, more news has been confirmed and said out loud.

Forza is the only game so far on the Xbox One to be running is 1080p 60fps.

PS4 now has been confirmed by their respective devs and publishers, that Battlefield 4, Assassin's Craft IV: Black Flag, Call of Duty: Ghost's and PS4's F2P launch title, Space Ninjas, are all running in native 1080p 60fps.

And confirmed by their respective devs, on Xbox One, 720p...

Links to sources.

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/2131523/call_of_duty_ghosts_battlefield_4_1080p_native_on_ps4.html

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/2130456/call_of_duty_ghosts_ps4_1080p_vs_xbox_one_720p.html

descriptionPS4 and Xbox One Resolutions confirmed, and it's laughable and murderous. EmptyRe: PS4 and Xbox One Resolutions confirmed, and it's laughable and murderous.

more_horiz
Assassin'sCraft? CRAFT!?
*Creed

Anyway, Xbox be slacking

descriptionPS4 and Xbox One Resolutions confirmed, and it's laughable and murderous. EmptyRe: PS4 and Xbox One Resolutions confirmed, and it's laughable and murderous.

more_horiz
Ezekeil wrote:
Assassin'sCraft? CRAFT!?
*Creed

Anyway, Xbox be slacking

It was on purpose...

more_horiz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnoiCP4MReU

Athene's mother explains it pretty well

more_horiz
EA DICE went out on OXM(Official Xbox Magazine) last week, and clarified, ''we will not make all versions of BF4 the same for all platforms, that is a cowards way out, we will not let the limitation of the Xbox One hold Battlefield back''

Right on Xbox's magazine, lol, they got some balls.

more_horiz
XBox 1 IS bawls. And by that I mean garbo. All PS4 has to do is not suck and they get a bunch of XBox deserters. Party games always will be Wii's thing and they fit the niche well.

I don't know how XBox will contend this time unless they get a lot of exclusive games.

more_horiz
Still getting the XOne over the PS4.

more_horiz
Why. Do you play a game that is XBox exclusive?

more_horiz
PS4 > XBONE

even though i like how my computer can connect to it

more_horiz
Jin Kazama wrote:
Why. Do you play a game that is XBox exclusive?
Yeah, I'm quite the Halo/Forza fanatic.

more_horiz
Makes sense. I like Forza and Dead or Alive.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply