Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Rio Olympics 2016

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
Pepchoninga
CrimsonOverlord
Anzo
Booked
Lux
9 posters

descriptionRio Olympics 2016 EmptyRio Olympics 2016

more_horiz
Wassup people? Tonight is the opening ceremony for Rio OG. Will anyone follow this precious sport event?

descriptionRio Olympics 2016 EmptyRe: Rio Olympics 2016

more_horiz
eh I thought it was like 2 days later, I thought wrong chet

more_horiz
Rio Olympics 2016 3974120512

Nah it starts tonight.

At midnight GMT+0 time...that means in less than 4 hours Rio Olympics 2016 3974120512

more_horiz
I thought they lost the keys to the stadium. :/
Guess it was too good to be true.

more_horiz
I might watch the highlights later.

more_horiz
I think ill be asleep lol

more_horiz
It starts in less than 30 minutes crims Rio Olympics 2016 3974120512

more_horiz
3 world records have been broken so far.

more_horiz
That poor runner who broke his leg though

more_horiz
Swimming races have been close af, that 400m japanesw win was thrilling

more_horiz
Glad I'm not the only one who watched swimming today! Yeah that Semi-Final 1 was pretty good...but damn, that british dude is class of his own. He broke his world record in Q's and then put the second best time all-time in Semi Final 2  Rio Olympics 2016 576792747

It would be a real miracle if he doesn't win the Gold Medal.

And our handball team lost to Qatar which is a real dissapointment. We are one of the best handball teams in the world for last 20 years. 

more_horiz
Lol I don't know how you people have time to watch the olympics xD i hardly got to watch our best Bulgarian tenis player Dimitrov lose in the first round. He didn't really want to win tho, since basicly the olympics for tennis at this point is all about proud. Other than that who is the guy that broke his leg? I wanna watch that...

more_horiz
Actually Croatian player Čilić eliminated your tennis player Rio Olympics 2016 3974120512

And our Basketball team won against European champions! And in style with last second block! (it was 2 point differrence).

more_horiz
Lel good time to be Croatian then ^^ 

And yeah it was Cilic...good for him, tho our boy can beat him everyday if he wanted to...
Also a pretty emotional exit from the Olympics for Djokovic...tho i think he didn't really wanted to waist his time either, since there is masters soon...

more_horiz
Wohoo, we have won our first Olympic Gold  cheers

And how so? Čilić is ranked 14th and your dude is ranked 34th lol.

The Olympic Gold is the only archievement that Đoković has to obtain yet, so he was probably very motivated to win it this time n' very dissapointed to lose in first round. So I disagree with your point Rio Olympics 2016 3974120512 

more_horiz
Congrats ^^ in witch category?

Also i do belive our guy has beaten Cilic and don't really look at him now, he had a pretty rough year, he was in the top 10 not to long ago...also in tennis ranking doesn't really mean all that much when on the court. We've seen some pretty incredible and absurd results in resent years that you woudnt normally think would be posible...tho I'm just showing off since Dimitrov is like our sports hero alongside with Kubrat Pulev and we are very sad to what happened to him the past year...

Yeah lol, but Djokovic is like truly one of the best tennis players ever to live...i know it's never a guarantee in sports as a whole, but I don't think that he should've lost to del Potro...he is good, but not at the level of Novac. That why I would assume there's a reason. Because let's be honest, the tournament doesn't get you any points for the ATP ranklist, doesn't get you any money, there is a big tournament coming soon and let's not talk about how bad are the courts. For the tenns at least it's more or so gor pride realy. But i guess you are right as well. Important thing is that he lost and it will be interesting who is gonna get the gold at the end.

more_horiz
Not a bad day at the office! 

We got another Gold Medal and our basketball and handball team both won. 

Rio Olympics 2016 1968215193

more_horiz
 2 words: Michael Phelps...(21 fucking gold medals...)

more_horiz
Well, he has 22 already Rio Olympics 2016 3974120512 

more_horiz
Lol he is a country by himself...truly starting to wonder if he is on drugs or not...

more_horiz
I'm not sure, but I think that he is rather a great sports-man. He's been doing something no one ever has done. 22 Olympic Golds, damn man. 

more_horiz
Yeah I'm saying it mostly sarcasticly. They all get trough doping tests after each discipline...tho it's no wonder they call him the human Aqua-man. This man has been doing it for 12 years now and has broken the record for most golden-medals of a 2000 year old Greek i think (that's what i saw at least...)

more_horiz
Del Potro vs Rafa in Semi-Final! cheers

And our waterpolo team has won against Italy. 

more_horiz
You know, I'm actually putting my money on Raffa in this one, even tho Del Potro has had a pretty good going so far...

Also congrats...like we Bulgarians haven't won anything...and he had so much glory back in 1996 and 2000 olympic games...

more_horiz
Have you won anything?

And both are definitely out of form, but getting the hang of it, it will be an interesting match to say at least. 

more_horiz
This year, I'm pretty sure not...tho like 1996 we've had quite alot of golds, silvers and bronzes...tho over the years we've gotten progressively worse and now we're to this point...aport in Bulgaria has always been at a high level but now standards lower, legends retire and our sport industry is becoming less and less effective.

And yeah they are out of form, but the Olympics has been good for the both, so maybe it could be a good time to find there ground, will definetly watch it if I get the chance...

more_horiz
Aw, that's pity.

And we were robbed another gold medal in rowing.

Also, we have silver medal at least in sailing. Probably gold, since our athlete has to finish 5th and he wins.

more_horiz
Truly is as our pride in sports was taken away by some poor politics and and by robbing our sports industry thus slowering the development of our many talanted athletes. The 90 was our best years for sports. That when our football was at the highest level. We had beaten all the best teams and got very far into the world cup as the tournaments underdogs. Led by the mighty Stoichkov we had the golden era of football in our country. Oh well right now our last peace of hope is that our female runner on 100 meters can get a medal. Maybe a Silver, or a Bronz...

Also congratz lol you must be doing really well in these olympics.

more_horiz
Well, seems like your runner didn't manage to win a medal (or am I mistaken?)

Yep, these Olympics are so far so well. Our basketball team lost to Nigeria though. 

more_horiz
Well i need to see it up...been so into football these days, only got to see she is int he semi's shame if she coudnt win anything...

Also just watched a replay of Phelps getting his 23 and last Olympic gold medal...seing him saying goodbye to all this, even tho I haven't been a fan of him for long enough got me the chills. A deep bow to this legend...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply