Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDark Magician Girl Deck [Sorta] EmptyDark Magician Girl Deck [Sorta]

more_horiz
Monsters:
Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Beginning x1
Breaker the Magical Warrior x2
Dark Magician Girl x2
Effect Veiler x2
Elemental Hero Prisma x 2
Maxx "C" x2
Shaddoll Falco x 3
Shaddoll Hedgehog x3
Shaddoll Squamata x3
Spell:
Book of Moon x1
Dark Burning Attack x1
El Shaddoll Fusion x1
Magical Dimension x2
Mask Change II x2
Mind Control x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Raigeki x1
Shaddoll Fusion x2
Eye of Timeus x2
Traps:
Bottomless Trap Hole x1
Compulsory Evacuation Device x1
Mistake x1
Reckless Greed x3
Solemn Warning x1
Torrential Tribute x1
Vanity's Emptiness x1
Extra:
Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight x2
El Shaddoll Shekhinga x2
El Shaddoll Winda x2
Masked Hero Dark Law x1
Catastor x1
Clear Wing Synchro Dragon x1
Black Rose Dragon x1
Hot Red Dragon Archfiend x1
Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon x1
Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon x1
Silent Honor Ark x1
Abyss Dweller x1

This is a fun little Dark Magician Girl deck/Shaddoll deck I run to play against friends. It's not the greatest, but I'd love any thoughts on it, maybe suggestions? I threw it together in like...10 minutes.

descriptionDark Magician Girl Deck [Sorta] EmptyRe: Dark Magician Girl Deck [Sorta]

more_horiz
You seem short on monsters, also I don't see why you need 3x squamata. Maybe you can add D.A.D. cuz you can mill all those cards (you can add Mathematician and shaddoll beast for drawpower). Don't get why you need 3 reckless greeds.. I know that you want to get prisma + timaeus but I don't think that you can OTK consistently with this deck so I would probably replace them.

descriptionDark Magician Girl Deck [Sorta] EmptyRe: Dark Magician Girl Deck [Sorta]

more_horiz
UH I see alot of consistency issues with this, if you want to make this fun and competitve i suggest that you at least take eye of timeaus out along with reckless greed

sleepy so gn :D

more_horiz
what wondery said also ocg or tcg?

also a screenshot is always better

more_horiz
It's OCG because of Dark Burning Attack, but at this point should I just take Dark Magician Girl her support cards out? And there is no screenshot cause I'm having trouble with it on DN.

more_horiz
Yeah DN Camera Buttom doesnt work. You can take it manually these times. and no signals about a fix from their part :'(

more_horiz
https://imgur.com/n0M3te4 Here it is. I took out Timaeus and add a couple of cards mentioned earlier.

more_horiz
I can fix it. but my question is the same: do you wanna a more centered Dark Magician Girl?!

I can build one without SHaddolls. or you wanna have shaddolls.

more_horiz
More Dark Magician Girl centered.

more_horiz
Why would you remove Timaeus? Don't you want to summon the fusion? Also if its OCG you can do dark renewal and stuff.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply