Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDark Magician/Spellcaster Burn Deck (Dark Eradicator Warlock+Magical Blast) EmptyDark Magician/Spellcaster Burn Deck (Dark Eradicator Warlock+Magical Blast)

more_horiz
Point of the Deck is to summon the Dark Magician and to reduce the opponent's Life Points with Dark Eradicator Warlock's, Magical Blast's and Ebon Magician Curran's Effects.

Deck is for use in real life, and is a Traditional Deck. I'm in Saudi Arabia. I have to bring the cards myself since they don't check that thoroughly in custom--YGO and Pokemon cards are supposed to be banned here.

I have Nightmare's Steelcage, but I'm not sure what Spell Card to take out before putting it in. I'm going to get Dark Magician of Chaos, Burial from a Different Dimension, Magician of Black Chaos (x3), Black Magic Ritual (x2), Thousand Knives, Magic Formula, and also Arcanite Magician and T.G. Hyper Librarian (and/or the Spellcaster's Command Structure Deck--please tell me if there's a chance I can get those two in the Structure Deck itself; if I can't, I'll buy the Structure Deck for now and buy Arcanite Magician and T.G. Hyper Librarian later. I'll buy the other cards either way, though).

Anyways, List (currently 41 cards along with the extra Dedication through Light and Darkness; should be 50 after I add in those other cards I'll buy):

Monsters (20)
Dark Magician (x3)
Chaos Command Magician
Apprentice Magician (x2)
Junk Synchron
Old Vindictive Magician
Breaker the Magical Warrior
Sunny Pixie (x2)
Buster Blader
Dark Eradicator Warlock
Ebon Magician Curran
Skilled Dark Magician
Gemini Elf
Tsukuyomi
Sorcerer of Dark Magic
Magician of Faith
Dark Magician Girl

Spells (17)
Spell Absorption
Mage Power
Swords of Revealing Light
Dark Magic Attack
Mystical Space Typhoon
Monster Reborn
Sage's Stone
Monster Reincarnation
Polymerization
Lightning Vortex
Dedication through Light and Darkness
Magical Dimension (x2)
Dark Hole
Pot of Greed
Magical Blast
Diffusion Wave-Motion

Traps (4)
Negate Attack
Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell
Magic Cylinder
Divine Wrath

Extra Deck
Dark Paladin
Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth

descriptionDark Magician/Spellcaster Burn Deck (Dark Eradicator Warlock+Magical Blast) EmptyRe: Dark Magician/Spellcaster Burn Deck (Dark Eradicator Warlock+Magical Blast)

more_horiz
Even though you wanna create this deck, I recommend you to drop this idea because it isn't that great. I wont tell you to not make it if you still want to you can go ahead and make it, but there are alot of better decks to make though.

descriptionDark Magician/Spellcaster Burn Deck (Dark Eradicator Warlock+Magical Blast) EmptyRe: Dark Magician/Spellcaster Burn Deck (Dark Eradicator Warlock+Magical Blast)

more_horiz
Rather than completely dropping it, I'd prefer making it a stronger Deck that has a chance to win. Like putting in cards that keep my Spellcasters from being destroyed unless I want them to be, etc. There is the Magician's Valkyria, but if I user her effect, I'd still lose Life Points when she's attacked (though I could just use Magic Cylinder or Negate Attack if that happens, but for that I'd have to have them face-down on the field first).

How's this: After getting the cards I want (when I do get them; I've already ordered them, but I'll have to wait for someone in the US to come over here before I can actually get the cards, since I'm in Saudi Arabia (YGO and Pokemon cards are banned here)), I'll maybe take Magician of Faith and Magical Blast or Spell Absorption to put in Magical Citadel of Endymion and Endymion, the Master Magician (the Structure Deck I'm buying has those cards, right?). Also need to think about what Spell Card to take out so I can put in Secret Village of the Spellcasters.

I have three Gemini Elves and two Skilled Dark Magicians total, but I don't know how to put them all back in the Deck with the Tuners without making card count exceed 50. And I don't want it to exceed 50.

more_horiz
Laura's? No it's harsh.

Well good luck on building your deck :D

more_horiz
Thanks. I'm still up for advice on how power that Deck up, though; I need ways to keep Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl on the field (i.e. protect them from card effects that would remove them from the field unless I want them to be).

Since I can't use DN as of right now, I'll need to duel via Yahoo or Skype. But still, anyone wanna duel me? I'll tell you my email address once we have a set challenge deal or whatever.

Edit: I've taken out Ebon and one Sunny Pixie to put one Gemini Elf and one Skilled Dark Magician back in the Deck. Not sure if it's good. I might get Effect Veiler (two, preferably), Dark Magic Curtain, and Spell Economics in the future. I need to see a good Deck List for a competitive Dark Magician Deck for that time (as competitive as it can be; suggest some Spellbook Spell Cards as well; Deck Count can be 45-50, and Spell/Trap to Monster Ratio either 1:1 or 2:1) . . . I posted a list of all the other I have as well, it's somewhere in the forums. I'll bring it here.

I'm hoping for it to be playable in the Traditional Format even without needing Magician of Faith but still having Dark Magician of Chaos and Pot of Greed (or maybe Pot of Duality or Pot of Avarice, since those aren't on the Forbidden List), and also playable in the Advanced Format, in a tournament, while being powerful and competitive. Would United We Stand be a good addition when and if I get it?

Also, please suggest a good combo/strategy to make up for Dark Eradicator Warlock not being in there, if I do take it out.

Edit 2: By the way, there's something that's been bugging me for a while now; if I have a Spellcaster-Type monster or two on the field, Effect Veilier in hand, and Magical Dimension face-down, then during my opponent's Main Phase I discard Effect Veiler while targeting my opponent's Red Nova Dragon (or any other monster with similar immunities), and then activate Magical Dimension during their Battle Phase to destroy Red Nova Dragon or whatever similarly immune monster after Special Summoning my Spellcaster, will it work?

Edit3: Speaking of Decks, if I were to try and make my Deck into one that's almost a replica of Yugi/Atem's, except for trying to keep up with current times to make it competitive, would it be a good idea? [Minus the God cards, of course; though it should probably have Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning in it.]

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply