Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDark Magician and Dark Magician Girl EmptyDark Magician and Dark Magician Girl

more_horiz
Hello i wounder if someone could me out with this deck to improve it.

This is so far i have made it. Comment what you guys think i should change and why.

Monsters: 17

Dark Magician 3x
Magician of Black Illusion 2x
Dark Magician Girl 3x
Magician´s Rod 2x
Lemon Magician Girl 2x
Berry Magician Girl 3X
Apple Magician Girl 2x

Spell: 16

The Eye of Timaeus 2x
Dark Magic Attack 1x
Sage´s Stone 3x
Dark Burning Attack 1x
Illusion Magic 2x
Dark Burning Magic 2x
Dark Magic Circle 3x
Secret Village of the spellcasters 2x

Trap: 7

Magician´s Navigation 3x
Dark Renewal 2x
Eternal Soul 2x

Extra: 10

Amulet Dragon 1x
Dark Paladin 1x
Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight 1x
Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon 1x
Ebon Illusion Magician 2x
Ebon Oblivion Magician 2x
Magi Magi Magician Gal 2x

thanks for helping me out Smile

descriptionDark Magician and Dark Magician Girl EmptyRe: Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl

more_horiz
DN doesnt have the fruit magician girls so I cant really help you in terms of monsters

but in terms of spells I would add more consistency to the deck, like an upstart goblin

and try to increase your extra for more options that may save you in future duels

descriptionDark Magician and Dark Magician Girl EmptyRe: Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl

more_horiz
ok i am playing YGOPRO that is why xD. But my other problem would be idk which cards to take off if i add drawing power

more_horiz
Deisuke wrote:
ok i am playing YGOPRO that is why xD. But my other problem would be idk which cards to take off if i add drawing power

If you're looking for a pure DM build then you dont really need to change anything, but if you want it to be somewhat competitve put some gagagas in it and take everything out thats too DM-based like sages stone

more_horiz
you could try running E-HERO Prisma for dupping plays and use him for your spell supports. It's also a good set-up with goblindberg and Daigusto Emeral

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply