Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDark Magician/Dark Paladin deck 2014 EmptyDark Magician/Dark Paladin deck 2014

more_horiz
This deck is to get Ether Dark Paladin or Dark Magician out as soon as possible and just swarm the field with A bunch of Xyz with you fail to get out or keep Dark Magician. It is Noob friendly and is very fast. I hope you guys enjoy.

Win/loss ratio:

9-1 (as of this moment)

Some of the Combo's Explained:
1) If you don't wanna fuse for Dark Paladin,
You got a way to do so.
Summon "Summoner Monk" use his effect to discard "Polymerization" and special summon "Prisma" and then use "Prisma" effect to reveal Dark Paladin and send Dark Magician to the grave from the deck. You then over lay monk and prisma because they are level 4 monsters and xyz summon Daigusto Emral. Then if you want to look pro, use Prisma's effect to detach an overlay unit to "Special Summon 1 non-effect monster from your graveyard." in this case would be dark magician.

2) If you have tour guide and you need to press for time you can normal summon tour guide and use her effect to summon edge imp scissor from your deck and since both are LV 3 you can overlay then to xyz summon Wind-Up Zenmaines.

3) a good combo if your opponent has a lv 4 monster: normal summon one lv 4 from your hand, use your face-up emral to summon 1 dark magician from your grave. Then since you would have 2 dark magicians on field, over lay them for big eye and steal your opponents lv 4 monster and then over 2 lv 4 monsters to summon another emral and use that one's effect to summon another card magician.

4) Use gold sarc to surch your monk or dark hole.

5) reinforcement is to get Prisma to your hand.

6) King of the swamp to search polymerization or use as a fusion material for dark paladin.

7) Fusion Sage is to search Polymerization.

7) emblem of dragon destroyer to search Buster blader.

Cool Dark Magic Attack is encase you need to clear the field if you are facing a lot of back row.

9) Monk is used to get prisma to field and become a 1 card in condition if need be.

10)Skilled Dark is to help get Dark Magician to field if you are facing those pesky spell books and spell heavy decks.

11) scissor is to be a target for tour guide or normal summon for that extra bit of damage.

12) Mystical space is to clear things like, Summon limit, anti-spell freg, skill drain, etc.

13) Big eye is to take those high beaters or cards you can't get past.

14) Magician of illusions is to summon Dark Magicians.

15) Zenmaines for stall and field clearing.

16) no. 101 is to take those assholes like chaos sorcerer and BLS and be a troll.

17) excision knight is to clear fields cause some decks place 4 to 5 back row and that can come in handy.

18) Lavalval chain is to send dark magician or buster blader to grave, or add a really need card at the top of your deck.

19) Lastly Daigusto Emral is to summon Dark magician, yes you could use it for the "pro" effect" and add your 1 or 2 dark paladins and some good things into the deck and potentially draw a good card but that would slow this deck down.

Now for the explaining of somethings:

I have only 2 buster bladers cause at 3 it gets slow. I also have plenty to replace him with (King of the swamp).

I run 3 dark paladins because of needing at least 1 in the extra deck for prismas effect.

Dark hole is for last minute resource.

The Deck :

descriptionDark Magician/Dark Paladin deck 2014 EmptyRe: Dark Magician/Dark Paladin deck 2014

more_horiz
No Effect Veiler and Royal Decree?

descriptionDark Magician/Dark Paladin deck 2014 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
No Effect Veiler and Royal Decree?

Yeah, what Train said...
You're not running any traps so Decree would be nice option

descriptionDark Magician/Dark Paladin deck 2014 EmptyRe: Dark Magician/Dark Paladin deck 2014

more_horiz
Why not use the Eye of Timaeus with DM in a Prophecy deck to make Dark Paladin and Amulet Dragon in a much more viable way. If I'm honest this current build is just cloggy and slow there are better ways to do it. Good start but it needs some more work before it can be vaguely viable. Decree and Veiler are good places to start.

more_horiz
With eye temius I will try it. But for the Decree and Vieler those helped, I also put in a deffender and breaker with magicial dimension.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply