Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

2015 Worlds Qualifiers March

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+30
Zashine
zerkerxror
Cydrake
YgoBeast247
Jaden` Yuki
TylaxeSensei
Jaguar101 NA
Zeox
Kandy.JPEG
KidTheReaper
Trickster
gogata05
robyschlager
topdeckedblso_o
Gremlin
╚εмεяy╗
MarikFriggenIshtar
Risian
bts567
Bubbles
Zane Truesdale
Yuma1148
DeathStalker
MirkDemon
Ten Kodori
KawaiiMiku
vasko1234
zactheking
DDS
Etwizzy
34 posters

description2015 Worlds Qualifiers March  - Page 4 Empty2015 Worlds Qualifiers March

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

2015 Worlds Qualifiers March  - Page 4 GDrSOhd

Welcome fellow members of Duel Academy to the March Worlds Qualifier Tournament. In this tournament you may compete against other members of our community to secure a spot at the 2015 Worlds Championship. Top two seeds from this tournament will secure their spot for the Worlds Championship, while the others will have to try again in the April Worlds Qualifier Tournament - there is going to be 1 Worlds Qualifier Tournament each month, until we get enough participants to host Worlds Championship.

In this tournament, we'll follow the latest Official TCG Banlist - any OCG-exclusive cards, banlist and rulings aren't allowed during this tournament, Also no deck changing between rounds. There will be several rounds during the tournament, depending on the number of players competing: 8, 16, 32, or 64. The tournament will have 4 Swiss-rounds, at the end of the Swiss-rounds, top 4 players with highest points + wins proceed to quarter-finals, also a tier breaker will take place in case two players end up with equal amount of points + wins.

The sign-up will last until the 7th of March, then each round will last for 1 week. The default dueling system will be Dueling Network; however, you're permitted to use ANY other dueling system as long as your opponent is okay with it.

Due to the sensitivity of this event: Any DC of any sort will be judged as a round loss unless you have a CLEAR advantage on the field (hand, deck, graveyard, and extra deck are IGNORED). Unless you have that, It's auto-round-loss. Make sure you have a stable Internet Connection before you duel your opponent. If an issue occurs make sure you inform the tournament host first. It's also preferable to take a screenshot of your wins in case the opponent isn't able to confirm - or wouldn't confirm.
Due to the drop in activity round deadlines will be dropped to 5 days.

Top 4 Single Elimination

@KawaiiMiku vs @Bubbles

@preslav39 vs @Killua Zoldyck

Finalist!

Bubbles & preslav39

Participant List :

Last edited by Gnar on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:55 pm; edited 16 times in total

description2015 Worlds Qualifiers March  - Page 4 EmptyRe: 2015 Worlds Qualifiers March

more_horiz
lets duel the pink knight ? go DN?

description2015 Worlds Qualifiers March  - Page 4 EmptyRe: 2015 Worlds Qualifiers March

more_horiz
i'm at school

more_horiz
Zac, gogeta doesn't have enough post PM you will have to organise a time here.

@Gremlin all inactive wins will be issued on deadline day.
Also I think you've had the most inactive oppentant in DA history 2015 Worlds Qualifiers March  - Page 4 3974120512

description2015 Worlds Qualifiers March  - Page 4 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
zactheking wrote:
i'm at school

im free. if u r here go DN

more_horiz
Tyla still inactive

more_horiz
I cant seem to catch CrimzonSlayeRx at all.. for our duel.. I will continue posing but so far i have only chatted with him once but we couldnt duel because i had to go.

https://i.imgur.com/dBZsmnT.png

more_horiz
@Jaguar101 NA He is online and in DA chat right now.

more_horiz
Risian where you at dawg?

more_horiz
Zerker remains inactive.

more_horiz
gogta 'm dn 2 hours before now every day and on 7 hours from now every day

more_horiz
pink knight have u skype? mine is CFC4ever1905

more_horiz
Beat CrimzonslayRx 2-1 ggs sorry accidentally posted it somewhere else

https://i.imgur.com/quiWfqS.png

more_horiz
Jaguar101 NA wrote:
Beat CrimzonslayRx 2-1 ggs sorry accidentally posted it somewhere else

https://i.imgur.com/quiWfqS.png

I call HAX!,......i mean.. confirming

* snatch steal is a bitch

more_horiz
Thanks guys Smile Updated.

more_horiz
i don't have sykpe

more_horiz
tyla is not here yet soo ???

more_horiz
zactheking wrote:
i don't have sykpe

u welcome w w w . s k y p e .  c o m / e n / d  o  w n  l  o   a  d   -  s   k y p e / s k y  p e - f o  r - c o m p u t e r  /

more_horiz
Please keep the Tournament topic on track.

more_horiz
Activity post as I wait the next four days to see if Zerker will show up or if I'll be awarded the win.

more_horiz
he beat me 2-0 next tournament ban nekroz and qli they are no fair

more_horiz
gogata05 vs the pink knight 2:0
h t t p : / / p u  u .     s h / g u T y b/8 4 4 c f 7 4 1 2 9 . j p g 
h t t p : / /  p u u . s h  /g u U C H / e 8 2 c  d  7 b 9 2 4 . j p  g

more_horiz
Thanks and will update now.

And Zac dont complain about meta decks when your playing in a Meta tournament also it doesnt take a genius to play around Qli or Nekroz I can beat both those decks with my Blackwings deck 2015 Worlds Qualifiers March  - Page 4 3974120512 .

more_horiz
Roach wrote:
Thanks and will update now.

And Zac dont complain about meta decks when your playing in a Meta tournament also it doesnt take a genius to play around Qli or Nekroz I can beat both those decks with my Blackwings deck 2015 Worlds Qualifiers March  - Page 4 3974120512 .

Not good Nekroz, you can't...

I'm not biased by the way, fuck Nekroz.

more_horiz
Activity post~ Still waiting for Zerker.

more_horiz
Croack wrote:

(There is only 4 swiss rounds but it would only
let me select 5 for what ever reason)
http://challonge.com/o44lw0bk

Cause with too many players Challonge thinks is better 5 to avoid Ties even with the Tie Breaker.

more_horiz
Come on guys we have stagnated Neutral Only got untill the 14th to duel before we move on to the next round.

Jv1391 wrote:
Croack wrote:

(There is only 4 swiss rounds but it would only
let me select 5 for what ever reason)
http://challonge.com/o44lw0bk

Cause with too many players Challonge thinks is better 5 to avoid Ties even with the Tie Breaker.

Yeah I thought it would be something along those lines. It would be nice if you could do Swiss + Top elimination on the same tournament on there.

more_horiz
So... think I can be awarded the win by now? XD

more_horiz
Zerker went awal when i dueled him last qualifier after i beat him and he wouldnt post that i won and i contacted here and skype many times XD  jss
\

Still not activity from my opponent

more_horiz
as i said before Tyla is so inactive so do something .....

more_horiz
The deadline is on Saturday and dependant on the number of inactive participants I may well kick a few from the tournament. But rest around all you active members because your activity isn't going unnoticed and you will be awarded a win.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply