Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

2015 Worlds Qualifer (October)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+16
darshaqnf
psychoturtle
Luna
Neyr0
Kurpel
unbearable
Neji
Justin Rex
zactheking
xX-Saberboy
Skitoritto
Squishyz
DDS
Anzo
Jv
PowerNova
20 posters

description2015 Worlds Qualifer (October) Empty2015 Worlds Qualifer (October)

more_horiz
2015 Worlds Qualifer (October) IX4hVpq
Welcome fellow members of Duel Academy to the October Worlds Qualifier Tournament. In this tournament you may compete against other members of our community to secure a spot at the 2015 Worlds Championship. Top two seeds from this tournament will secure their spot for the Worlds Championship, while the others will have to try again in the November Worlds Qualifier Tournament - there is going to be 1 Worlds Qualifier Tournament each month, until we get enough participants to host Worlds Championship.

In this tournament, we'll follow the latest Official TCG Banlist - any OCG-exclusive cards, banlist and rulings aren't allowed during this tournament. There will be several rounds during the tournament, depending on the number of players competing: 8, 16, 32, or 64. The tournament will have 4 Swiss-rounds, at the end of the Swiss-rounds, top 4 players with highest points + wins proceed to quarter-finals, also a tier breaker will take place in case two players end up with equal amount of points + wins.

The sign-up will last until the 6th of October, then each round will last for 1 week. The default dueling system will be Dueling Network; however, you're permitted to use ANY other dueling system as long as your opponent is okay with it.

Due to the sensitivity of this event: Any DC of any sort will be judged as a round loss unless you have a CLEAR advantage on the field (hand, deck, graveyard, and extra deck are IGNORED). Unless you have that, It's auto-round-loss. Make sure you have a stable Internet Connection before you duel your opponent. If an issue occurs make sure you inform the tournament host first. It's also preferable to take a screenshot of your wins in case the opponent isn't able to confirm - or wouldn't confirm.

DN Name: or any other system which you're using
Time Zone:

Participants:
Jv1391/JV18/GMT+1
Anzo/Mayrus/GMT+3
Dark Duelist Soul/DarkDuelistSoul/GMT+8
Squishyz/Squishdog/GMT+1
Skitoritto/Skitoritto/GMT+1
xX-Saberboy/xX-SaberBoy/GMT+1
zactheking/zmagr2/GMT+10
Justin Rex/opis34/GMT-4
Neji/!Neji!/GMT-5
unbearable/brianhri/GMT+5
Kurple/GMT+1
Neyr0/GMT+1
Luna/Archtype=Luna/GMT+5
psychoturtle/! ! ! ! ! ! Aldeen!/GMT+2
darshaqnf/GMT-5
Round 1:
http://challonge.com/heyu4ub0
Deadline: October 17th

Last edited by PowerNova on Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:53 pm; edited 7 times in total

description2015 Worlds Qualifer (October) EmptyRe: 2015 Worlds Qualifer (October)

more_horiz
DN: JV18
TIME ZONE: GMT+1

description2015 Worlds Qualifer (October) EmptyRe: 2015 Worlds Qualifer (October)

more_horiz
DN: Mayrus
T.Z: +3

more_horiz
DN: DarkDuelistSoul
TZ: GM +8

description2015 Worlds Qualifer (October) EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
DN Name: Squishdog 
Time Zone: +1

more_horiz
Skitoritto
GMT +1

more_horiz
xX-Saberboy
+1

more_horiz
Updated. Keep those registrations coming ppl

more_horiz
i might as well
dn:zmagr2
+10

more_horiz
DN:opis34
GMT-4

more_horiz
!neji!

more_horiz
DN Name: DN: brianhri  DEVPRO: brianhri
Time Zone: EST

more_horiz
Kurpel/Kurpel/GMT+1

more_horiz
DA Name: Neyr0
DN name: Neyr0
Time Zone: GMT+1

more_horiz
DN Name: Archtype=Luna
DevPro Name: Lunamorte
Time Zone: -5

more_horiz
DN: ! ! ! ! ! ! Aladeen!
Devpro: psychoturtle
Timezone: GMT+1

more_horiz
Updated. Keep em rolling

description2015 Worlds Qualifer (October) Emptyre world qualifier

more_horiz
DA: darshaqnf
DN: darshaqnf eastern time zone

more_horiz
Y'all lucky I won't play <3

Good Luck <3

more_horiz
Or are you just scared? Wink

more_horiz
PowerNova wrote:
Or are you just scared? Wink

WE were in Top 8, Nova!!! :D <3

Only Kornjača can deal with my backrow :3

more_horiz
Pretty sure Nuran pwned you as well Galaksii

more_horiz
Skitoritto wrote:
Pretty sure Nuran pwned you as well Galaksii

Nunu nigg <3 had a Soul Charge and I didn't had card in hand for Super Poly, ending 2-1...

more_horiz
Alright kids, no more posts unless you are signing up or asking a relevant question.

more_horiz
DA : ALu
DN : ALuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

more_horiz
Hope I win. king

DN Name: Ultimate King G
Time Zone: Eastern

more_horiz
Does that makes it 16 participants?

more_horiz
If Nova doesn't start this in 24 hour I will.

more_horiz
Anzo If Nova can't start this, I sended a PM with a challonge pairings I did, If you need it.
But I hope Nova will start this by himself Smile

more_horiz
Round 1 is up: http://challonge.com/heyu4ub0

Sorry King_G, we got 17 competitor and we can only accept first 16 Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply