Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

2015 Worlds Qualifiers March

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+30
Zashine
zerkerxror
Cydrake
YgoBeast247
Jaden` Yuki
TylaxeSensei
Jaguar101 NA
Zeox
Kandy.JPEG
KidTheReaper
Trickster
gogata05
robyschlager
topdeckedblso_o
Gremlin
╚εмεяy╗
MarikFriggenIshtar
Risian
bts567
Bubbles
Zane Truesdale
Yuma1148
DeathStalker
MirkDemon
Ten Kodori
KawaiiMiku
vasko1234
zactheking
DDS
Etwizzy
34 posters

description2015 Worlds Qualifiers March  - Page 7 Empty2015 Worlds Qualifiers March

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

2015 Worlds Qualifiers March  - Page 7 GDrSOhd

Welcome fellow members of Duel Academy to the March Worlds Qualifier Tournament. In this tournament you may compete against other members of our community to secure a spot at the 2015 Worlds Championship. Top two seeds from this tournament will secure their spot for the Worlds Championship, while the others will have to try again in the April Worlds Qualifier Tournament - there is going to be 1 Worlds Qualifier Tournament each month, until we get enough participants to host Worlds Championship.

In this tournament, we'll follow the latest Official TCG Banlist - any OCG-exclusive cards, banlist and rulings aren't allowed during this tournament, Also no deck changing between rounds. There will be several rounds during the tournament, depending on the number of players competing: 8, 16, 32, or 64. The tournament will have 4 Swiss-rounds, at the end of the Swiss-rounds, top 4 players with highest points + wins proceed to quarter-finals, also a tier breaker will take place in case two players end up with equal amount of points + wins.

The sign-up will last until the 7th of March, then each round will last for 1 week. The default dueling system will be Dueling Network; however, you're permitted to use ANY other dueling system as long as your opponent is okay with it.

Due to the sensitivity of this event: Any DC of any sort will be judged as a round loss unless you have a CLEAR advantage on the field (hand, deck, graveyard, and extra deck are IGNORED). Unless you have that, It's auto-round-loss. Make sure you have a stable Internet Connection before you duel your opponent. If an issue occurs make sure you inform the tournament host first. It's also preferable to take a screenshot of your wins in case the opponent isn't able to confirm - or wouldn't confirm.
Due to the drop in activity round deadlines will be dropped to 5 days.

Top 4 Single Elimination

@KawaiiMiku vs @Bubbles

@preslav39 vs @Killua Zoldyck

Finalist!

Bubbles & preslav39

Participant List :

Last edited by Gnar on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:55 pm; edited 16 times in total

description2015 Worlds Qualifiers March  - Page 7 EmptyRe: 2015 Worlds Qualifiers March

more_horiz
bts when u see me on ask me 2 duel

description2015 Worlds Qualifiers March  - Page 7 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Do you just choose not to read or what.  How am  I suspose to know that you are on if you dont tell me personally.  That is like avoiding js I asked many times just like last time we played to just PM when you are on.

How do i not allow pms...

And Roach I am watching this topic but im not gettting the emails.

description2015 Worlds Qualifiers March  - Page 7 EmptyRe: 2015 Worlds Qualifiers March

more_horiz
Bts please do not triple post, This time I cleaned it up for you but next time I wont be so lenient especially considering your own your last warning already.

I dont know why your not getting the Notifications Neutral
Try checking your profile settings http://prntscr.com/6jfvnu

more_horiz
Swiss round 3 is go! You have 7 days!

@Dark Duelist Soul
@zactheking
@Vasko1234 / vasko1234
@KawaiiMiku / Angela Balzac
@Ten Kodori / {Oblivion}Wulfen
@MirkDemon / MirkDemon
@CrimzonSlayeRx / CrimzonSlayeRx OR [Shadowunit]TitanGod
@Yuma1148 / yuma1148
@Zane Truesdale / Cinderella Man
@Bubbles / ! Lincoln Park
@Risian / RisianRevive
@MarikFriggenIshtar / YamiMarik666
The Quirky WatermelOrange / Ultraprowl
@Gremlin / I need help
@topdeckedblso_o / topdeckedblso_o
@robyschlager / robyschlager
@gogata05 / gogata05
@Killua Zoldyck / Killua.Zoldyck
@KidTheReaper / Kid!
@Zeox / Zeox
@Jaguar101 NA / Jaguar10
@TylaxeSensei / TylaxeSensei
@"Jaden
 Yuki" / Jaden
Yuki
@YgoBeast247 / YgoBeast247
@Bts567 / Bts567
@Cydrake / Cydrake
@zerkerxror / ZerkerXror
@Zashine / Zashine
@preslav39 / saske39

more_horiz
@Yuma1148 whrite when you here

more_horiz
Cydrake pm mate

more_horiz
Alright Zane pm me, my man.

more_horiz
Roach, train butthurt banned me again Surprised

so do me a favor plox and unben me again plox so I can find gremgrem

more_horiz
Roach Zac said he wont be on till tomorrow and since hes like half a day a head of me idt i will be on when he is so can you just roll it

more_horiz
Idk who my opponent is but if you see me dude pm me i fixed my settings

more_horiz
bts stop double posting its annoying

more_horiz
Sh

Last edited by bts567 on Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Right Zac & Bts cut the crap, this is a verbal warning.
Anymore from you two and you will both be kicked from the tournament and issued a warning.

more_horiz
why was the first round all 2 0 but the 2nd was 0 0

more_horiz
Because round 2 activitie was low.

more_horiz
@Angela Balzac

Message me on Dn when you're ready

more_horiz
Zane is gone mia. Rip my whole chances of topping just because my opponents won't show up. Zzzzzz

more_horiz
Killua Zoldyck wrote:
Zane is gone mia. Rip my whole chances of topping just because my opponents won't show up. Zzzzzz

Incorrect. There's plenty of time until the deadline. Will PM you the details of when I'm available.

more_horiz
Zane Truesdale wrote:
Killua Zoldyck wrote:

Incorrect. There's plenty of time until the deadline. Will PM you the details of when I'm available.

:D

more_horiz
Where are the rest of you all with your duels?

more_horiz
I am always set up against the inactive people so far none of my opponents ever come on

more_horiz
Activity Post. 
i'm gonna loose this swiss round, my opponents are never on. @Edward where you at thoe

more_horiz
I do apologize but theres nothing I can do about that.

more_horiz
actavity post

more_horiz
activity post

EDIT: Haven't seen my opp since https://i.imgur.com/exCXGCc.png

Last edited by Bubbles on Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
active post

more_horiz
Due to the drop in activity round deadlines will be dropped to 5 days. So the next round will start on the 27th instead of the 29th.

more_horiz
:/ o where o where is my opponent

more_horiz
Activity post, Topdeckbls needs to get into the chat.

more_horiz
I'm dropping from this tournament. Some personal stuff is taking my focus and time. Have fun guys!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply