Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

2015 Worlds Qualifiers March

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+30
Zashine
zerkerxror
Cydrake
YgoBeast247
Jaden` Yuki
TylaxeSensei
Jaguar101 NA
Zeox
Kandy.JPEG
KidTheReaper
Trickster
gogata05
robyschlager
topdeckedblso_o
Gremlin
╚εмεяy╗
MarikFriggenIshtar
Risian
bts567
Bubbles
Zane Truesdale
Yuma1148
DeathStalker
MirkDemon
Ten Kodori
KawaiiMiku
vasko1234
zactheking
DDS
Etwizzy
34 posters

description2015 Worlds Qualifiers March  - Page 9 Empty2015 Worlds Qualifiers March

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

2015 Worlds Qualifiers March  - Page 9 GDrSOhd

Welcome fellow members of Duel Academy to the March Worlds Qualifier Tournament. In this tournament you may compete against other members of our community to secure a spot at the 2015 Worlds Championship. Top two seeds from this tournament will secure their spot for the Worlds Championship, while the others will have to try again in the April Worlds Qualifier Tournament - there is going to be 1 Worlds Qualifier Tournament each month, until we get enough participants to host Worlds Championship.

In this tournament, we'll follow the latest Official TCG Banlist - any OCG-exclusive cards, banlist and rulings aren't allowed during this tournament, Also no deck changing between rounds. There will be several rounds during the tournament, depending on the number of players competing: 8, 16, 32, or 64. The tournament will have 4 Swiss-rounds, at the end of the Swiss-rounds, top 4 players with highest points + wins proceed to quarter-finals, also a tier breaker will take place in case two players end up with equal amount of points + wins.

The sign-up will last until the 7th of March, then each round will last for 1 week. The default dueling system will be Dueling Network; however, you're permitted to use ANY other dueling system as long as your opponent is okay with it.

Due to the sensitivity of this event: Any DC of any sort will be judged as a round loss unless you have a CLEAR advantage on the field (hand, deck, graveyard, and extra deck are IGNORED). Unless you have that, It's auto-round-loss. Make sure you have a stable Internet Connection before you duel your opponent. If an issue occurs make sure you inform the tournament host first. It's also preferable to take a screenshot of your wins in case the opponent isn't able to confirm - or wouldn't confirm.
Due to the drop in activity round deadlines will be dropped to 5 days.

Top 4 Single Elimination

@KawaiiMiku vs @Bubbles

@preslav39 vs @Killua Zoldyck

Finalist!

Bubbles & preslav39

Participant List :

Last edited by Gnar on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:55 pm; edited 16 times in total

description2015 Worlds Qualifiers March  - Page 9 EmptyRe: 2015 Worlds Qualifiers March

more_horiz
Sending a PM a couple hours before deadline day doesn't cut it.

description2015 Worlds Qualifiers March  - Page 9 EmptyRe: 2015 Worlds Qualifiers March

more_horiz
That was like a day ago. Dealine is today.  Gremlin didn't try once to contact me or set a time or say when he can nothing.
I'm js no need for the sass I been extremely active to. He's ever been on chat

more_horiz
me and vasko normally meet but i can't find him

more_horiz
i win 2:1 vs zactheking gg 
https://i.imgur.com/rUPDxFK.png 2015 Worlds Qualifiers March  - Page 9 3603946073

more_horiz
confirm

more_horiz
He hasn't been online in 26 hours and hasn't replied. When's the deadline exactly? Yesterdya or today

more_horiz
The Swiss rounds are now over so we proceed to single elimination.

Top 4 Single Elimination

@KawaiiMiku vs @Bubbles
@preslav39 vs @Killua Zoldyck

Deadline is on 3 days.

more_horiz
dude wtf roach i didnt even get to play ONEEEEEEE person and i dont get top 4 Now does that make sense at all.

more_horiz
Why would you get top 4 when you haven't played a match?

more_horiz
Why wouldnt I,  Im not the one who wasnt active > So i just get bum fucked cuz people arent active.

more_horiz
ok  killua write when you are here

more_horiz
beat miku 2-1 ggs lol
https://i.imgur.com/8YCWc0t.png

more_horiz
Updated thanks and congratulations on securing your spot to the DA World Championship.

more_horiz
waiting

more_horiz
Killua appears to have gone M.I.A so the win will go to @preslav39

Congratulations on securing you spot to the World Championships @Bubbles & @preslav39 !
I wish you both the best of luck!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply