Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

2015 Worlds Qualifiers March

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+30
Zashine
zerkerxror
Cydrake
YgoBeast247
Jaden` Yuki
TylaxeSensei
Jaguar101 NA
Zeox
Kandy.JPEG
KidTheReaper
Trickster
gogata05
robyschlager
topdeckedblso_o
Gremlin
╚εмεяy╗
MarikFriggenIshtar
Risian
bts567
Bubbles
Zane Truesdale
Yuma1148
DeathStalker
MirkDemon
Ten Kodori
KawaiiMiku
vasko1234
zactheking
DDS
Etwizzy
34 posters

description2015 Worlds Qualifiers March  - Page 2 Empty2015 Worlds Qualifiers March

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

2015 Worlds Qualifiers March  - Page 2 GDrSOhd

Welcome fellow members of Duel Academy to the March Worlds Qualifier Tournament. In this tournament you may compete against other members of our community to secure a spot at the 2015 Worlds Championship. Top two seeds from this tournament will secure their spot for the Worlds Championship, while the others will have to try again in the April Worlds Qualifier Tournament - there is going to be 1 Worlds Qualifier Tournament each month, until we get enough participants to host Worlds Championship.

In this tournament, we'll follow the latest Official TCG Banlist - any OCG-exclusive cards, banlist and rulings aren't allowed during this tournament, Also no deck changing between rounds. There will be several rounds during the tournament, depending on the number of players competing: 8, 16, 32, or 64. The tournament will have 4 Swiss-rounds, at the end of the Swiss-rounds, top 4 players with highest points + wins proceed to quarter-finals, also a tier breaker will take place in case two players end up with equal amount of points + wins.

The sign-up will last until the 7th of March, then each round will last for 1 week. The default dueling system will be Dueling Network; however, you're permitted to use ANY other dueling system as long as your opponent is okay with it.

Due to the sensitivity of this event: Any DC of any sort will be judged as a round loss unless you have a CLEAR advantage on the field (hand, deck, graveyard, and extra deck are IGNORED). Unless you have that, It's auto-round-loss. Make sure you have a stable Internet Connection before you duel your opponent. If an issue occurs make sure you inform the tournament host first. It's also preferable to take a screenshot of your wins in case the opponent isn't able to confirm - or wouldn't confirm.
Due to the drop in activity round deadlines will be dropped to 5 days.

Top 4 Single Elimination

@KawaiiMiku vs @Bubbles

@preslav39 vs @Killua Zoldyck

Finalist!

Bubbles & preslav39

Participant List :

Last edited by Gnar on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:55 pm; edited 16 times in total

description2015 Worlds Qualifiers March  - Page 2 EmptyRe: 2015 Worlds Qualifiers March

more_horiz
dn: Zeox
time zone: GMT-5

description2015 Worlds Qualifiers March  - Page 2 EmptyRe: 2015 Worlds Qualifiers March

more_horiz
DN Jaguar10
Devpro: dont have one anymore sadly
GMT -6 in the states yo

more_horiz
just curious? are we using the honor system on our decks? because i didnt see anywhere in which we were to submit a decklist. siding and changing of cards happen within a moments notice

more_horiz
Yeah it's the usual no decking changing/editing between rounds Wink I've just added it in to the OP.

Keep the sign ups coming in 2 more days before we start.

more_horiz
Bts567 has pulled out for personal reasons.

Also I will update the participant list with the new signs ups once I get on my pc.

more_horiz
DN/PRO name: Tylaxesensei
Time: Est
GL, HF, GG ;D

description2015 Worlds Qualifiers March  - Page 2 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
DN Name: Jaden` Yuki
Time Zone: ETZ

more_horiz
UPDATED LIST!

We're on 26 so keep them coming in.

more_horiz
DN: YgoBeast247
Time Zone: GMT+0

more_horiz
Bts567 is back in, So now were at 28 partispants.

more_horiz
CAn i still join?
DN: Cydrake
Time Zone: Central -6

more_horiz
The sign ups are open until tomorrow so yes Wink

more_horiz
Jaguar10  ON DN
GMT -6 
no devpro

more_horiz
sorry double post please forget the last one
i did not see my name for some reason

more_horiz
Skullkandy2400

more_horiz
Kandu your allready signed up lol 2015 Worlds Qualifiers March  - Page 2 3974120512

Anyways sign ups close tommorrow so this is you last chance to join this tournament!

more_horiz
DN/YGOPRO: ZerkerXror
GMT +1

more_horiz
DN:Zashine
YGopro:Zashine

more_horiz
Wut I already signed up? What is this magic .-.

more_horiz
preslav39
dn:saske39
time zone :  gmt+2

more_horiz
(Ive pulled out to keep the numbers even)

So without further ado lets kick off the swiss rounds!
(There is only 4 swiss rounds but it would only
let me select 5 for what ever reason)
http://challonge.com/o44lw0bk

GOOD LUCK & HAVE FUN!

more_horiz
nuuu Roach take my spot.

I dont mind I'll just play next Qual.

more_horiz
gogata get on dn now if u can

more_horiz
Oh wonderful, someone I've never dueled before in my life ;-; Uhm.. zerker, just PM me here and we can set up a time do have our match ;-; Thanks person.

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/zfFtAEf.png won 2-0

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
nuuu Roach take my spot.

I dont mind I'll just play next Qual.

It's alright mate a few things have come up also which swayed my discission to drop out instead of dropping someone else. But thanks anyway Wink

topdeckedblso_o wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/zfFtAEf.png won 2-0

Thank for dueling so quickly Smile

more_horiz

activity post
@Jaguar101 NA where u at tho?

more_horiz
Beat Bubbles 2-1

https://i.imgur.com/71tvY11.png

That missplay tho xD

more_horiz
Updated! Thanks for getting the duel done quickly.

more_horiz
that g1 missplay by me... im going to remember it forever LOL gg's

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply