Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Tellarknight Discussion Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
YgoBeast247
Train Heartnet
Galaksii
Jv
Anzo
DDS
Etwizzy
11 posters

descriptionTellarknight Discussion Thread EmptyTellarknight Discussion Thread

more_horiz

Tellarknight Discussion Thread 9p1AtzK

Introduction:

"tellarknight" (a portmanteau of the words "(s)tella(r)"/"(sa)tella(r)" and "knight") is an archetype of LIGHT Warrior-Type monsters that debuted in Duelist Alliance. They focus on the quick and easy Summoning of monsters, their effects often activating upon being Summoned by any means, including Normal Summon, Special Summon and even Flip Summon. So far, the members are all Level/Rank 4, except "Constellarknight Diamond".

This archetype's artwork, name and type of gameplay is similar to that of the "Constellars".

The Main Deck members are named after the brightest stars in the night sky and the Xyz Monsters are named after the asterisms formed by those stars.

Archtype Cards :

Most commonly used Non-Archtype Cards :

Playing Style

The archetype focuses on rapid swarm tactics and easy pluses through its "Satellarknight" monsters, both of which are used to fuel the Summon of the "Stellarknight" Xyz Monsters. This generally revolves around the use of "Satellarknight Altair" and "Satellarknight Vega" in succession to generate advantage and field presence, with the one played second Summoning another "tellarknight" to the field. At this point, multiple options can be pursued based on the situation, allowing the archetype a great level of toolboxing capabilities.

Weaknesses

As the Deck's core is LIGHT monsters, they are susceptible to "Light-Imprisoning Mirror",
Aswell as Vanity's Emptiness and Vanity's Fiend do a good job of shutting down the deck by not letting them Special Summon.

Deck Samples :

Last edited by Tequila on Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:21 am; edited 7 times in total

descriptionTellarknight Discussion Thread EmptyRe: Tellarknight Discussion Thread

more_horiz
25 views and no comments, No love for the Nuttellers? Thats a shame Sad

descriptionTellarknight Discussion Thread EmptyRe: Tellarknight Discussion Thread

more_horiz
I was going to make a snarky comment about how these things are just reskinned Constellars, but you already beat me to it by alluding to that in your write up! x3

more_horiz
I try not to miss anything Wink
(Ps go claim your victory in my dorm)

more_horiz
You did miss something: This deck is annoying!

more_horiz
Updated with another deck

more_horiz
Okay the topic is good.

more_horiz
So, I did NOT look at your deck samples however I only read the stuff you wrote and this one seems like the balanced version I could come up with: https://i.imgur.com/T5kIotj.png

more_horiz
Intresting, Why no Triv or Deneb? there the key players in the deck I think.

descriptionTellarknight Discussion Thread EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
you use the new ones!!

more_horiz
Roach wrote:
Intresting, Why no Triv or Deneb? there the key players in the deck I think.

I run 3 Deneb, nab. Also I thought I already had Triv wtf

I added 2 copies of this dude.

more_horiz
add ragnazero xD:

more_horiz
That's a situational card that won't work against a lot of decks, having another copy of 101 or Exciton is better in my opinion.

more_horiz
-1 caingo. +1 rhapsody

more_horiz
I ment Delt not deneb lol

more_horiz
I don't like that card.

more_horiz
KAPPAnzo wrote:
So, I did NOT look at your deck samples however I only read the stuff you wrote and this one seems like the balanced version I could come up with: https://i.imgur.com/T5kIotj.png

What's wrong with this deck?
No RotA?
No Alpha?
2 Breaktrougs and 2 Chains?

Everything seems to be thrown in quickly just like that...

Anyway...

The reason I don't like this deck is that it may be unstable as fuck sometimes. It's easy to counter it by some staple side cards and Tellar players sometimes just play fast so it back fires at them.

more_horiz
you cannot imagine the amount of hate I have for this deck

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
you cannot imagine the amount of hate I have for this deck

And you have a valid reason...

same here

more_horiz
Yeah its called Number 86 GrumpyCat

more_horiz
Stella Seraph!

more_horiz
I hate this deck, I don't like it, but I have to say It's fun to play in mirror matches. Maybe it's just me.

more_horiz
Tried the deck when it first came out, too linear  for my tastes.

Also I feel that he mirror match is really degenerate whoever resolves deneb first wins.

Also Number 86 ridiculously stupid.

Last edited by Dark Duelist Soul on Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My post got cleared because... Reasons?)

more_horiz
Here is the deck ive been playing around with https://i.imgur.com/SmbOlLg.png

I think its great but vanity hurts it like crazy!

more_horiz
netdecked

more_horiz
Sirius? really?

more_horiz
Later I will give a run down of the choices and why, I cba to type it up on my phone lol
There are loads of very similar decks to this around at the moment aswell.

more_horiz
Sirius is a solid 1 of, can't resist themed  Pot of Avarice!

more_horiz
it its too sit.

more_horiz
I'm thinking of making these guys because who gives a damn about the fun in this game anymore?!

I'll post my broken-ass variant in next few days...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply