Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description [Single-Card Discussion] RAIGEKI  Empty [Single-Card Discussion] RAIGEKI

more_horiz
DO you remember it? I DO. Welcome back on OCTOBER 2014 TCG List
 [Single-Card Discussion] RAIGEKI  300px-Raigeki-LCJW-EN-ScR-1E
Destroy all monsters your opponent controls.

description [Single-Card Discussion] RAIGEKI  EmptyRe: [Single-Card Discussion] RAIGEKI

more_horiz
It was my FIRST Spell card I acquired in when I started playing this game. My cousin will throw his cards in my face each time I draw this card and then just walk away and not speak to me for few hours. I miss childhood days. lol

description [Single-Card Discussion] RAIGEKI  EmptyRe: [Single-Card Discussion] RAIGEKI

more_horiz
This too is a massive-hate-creator xD
 [Single-Card Discussion] RAIGEKI  300px-TimeSealDB1-EN-C-UE

more_horiz
So KONAMI started as retarded bunch of ppl and they only became better at it with years lel

description [Single-Card Discussion] RAIGEKI  EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
i think it wont be as bad as the old days where you did all this work to tribute summon a blue eyes and jinzo and bam in your face. A lot of cards now have effects that work when destroyed by effect like hands etc.

more_horiz
DES-TOY SCISSOR WOLF LOVES THIS ONE  [Single-Card Discussion] RAIGEKI  8pbMUpA

more_horiz
I still don't like that doggy lol

more_horiz
Won't impact the meta game much, It's just a card for meta decks to use to eliminate rubbish decks people might play against them; It might be worth siding.

more_horiz
Shaddolls? k.
Abbys? k.
Everything? hmm k. I guess...

First of all card is at 1 and every normal deck should recover from its hit very quickly... >.<

more_horiz
What do you define as a normal deck? Something with 3 Call of the Hunted?

more_horiz
It's an upgraded Dark Hole.

more_horiz
The hype is little bit too much for me. The card is really only good against Shaddolls, and in certain situations only. Against Satellars it's okay since you'll destroy the monster or force the Alpha, but that's about it - again, it will only be "actually" good in certain situations. As for it against BA, the card is very useless. BA's strength comes from the backrow - Pwwb and Karma are one of the best cards in the game. Ofc this really depends on what deck you're playing, but if you're planning on playing one of those 3 - Satellars, BA and Shaddolls, this card shouldn't be in your main deck imo. There are far better cards you might want to have in your hand when you're facing the current meta. Maybe if Shaddolls are the most played deck after October 1st, then yes - maybe you should main it, but with BA being the most popular atm, I can't find a reason to put it in my main deck.

I'd side it tho.

more_horiz
IMO it will be main deck. You talk about shaddolls, okay. Falco resurrect itself, I prefer that instead of re summon another one. Squamata dragon beast and fusion are weak too. Since their flip effects are more powerful.
Burning abyss are each one per turn. So destroy all at the same time is good to have cir and graff summon before tje BP. Or I prefer to destroy multiples of them with the same name with 1 card. Tellaknight the same i prefer delteros or triveil summon effect going on before thr BP instead during or after. Qliphorts I prefer destroy them before the BP too. Anyways they will be pendulum if I destroy by battle them. So at least I can damage and have the opp thinking before pay or have not Lp to pay with. So RAIGEKI main for sure.

more_horiz
You do realize L was talking about TCG, like the card pool this banlist was made for.

more_horiz
All the decks I cited are TCG. Qliphorts will be TCG in November. So Raigeki will be there for them.

more_horiz
triveil is OCG

more_horiz
It will be TCG in November too. At this time yeah he's OCG but Since the list Last on december 31 we have to talk about it too. This format will be Tellaknight or well, Konami wants it. 3 ROTA = Buy Tella. 2 Ceasefire = hey lookat this another anti-shaddolls Flip effects side deck card.

more_horiz
If people do mainstream this card.
Let's play Yang-Zings. Whatever they're called.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply