Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[Single-Card Discussion] Dimension Slice Empty[Single-Card Discussion] Dimension Slice

more_horiz
[Single-Card Discussion] Dimension Slice Dimens10

Dimension Slice
Normal Trap

When a monster(s) is Special Summoned to your side of the field (except during the Damage Step): Target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; banish that target. If the Summon is an Xyz Summon, you can activate this card the turn it was Set.

So I've been toying about with this card casually since the release of DUEA using Satellarknights. The card itself is actually not half bad. It can remove problem monsters from the field quickly and the ability to use it immediately with an xyz summon is really quite useful. Sadly the targeted monster needs to be face up which is a nuisance. However it gave quite positive results for a card that at a glance wouldn't seem like much.  

Voice your opinions about the card below and mention its potential uses that I may have missed.

description[Single-Card Discussion] Dimension Slice EmptyRe: [Single-Card Discussion] Dimension Slice

more_horiz
Gets rid of Winda, but being a trap makes it too slow. If it had "Extra Deck Monster" instead of "Xyz" monster it would be awesome, sadly it isn't.

description[Single-Card Discussion] Dimension Slice EmptyRe: [Single-Card Discussion] Dimension Slice

more_horiz
This works cool with Hands during your opponent's turn.

more_horiz
Hmm I hadn't thought of using it with Hands. That could end up being a real pain in the ass for your opponent.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply