Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[Centrik] YGO Blog #2: First not-original Deck Empty[Centrik] YGO Blog #2: First not-original Deck

more_horiz
So I asked scitt to give me all meta decks but he gave me this instead!

[Centrik] YGO Blog #2: First not-original Deck 0Ryy2Bl

It's a troll deck, and that's the only deck that he gave me, but I had fun with it. That was my first duel so far since I retired and I couldn't think in that game anymore e.e I needed him to help me choose which one to Special Summon and which one to throw into the Graveyard. That's a horrible moment because I felt an almost-pro :> But we couldn't be able to finish even one duel because my Opera browser gave me black screen lots of times when we were dueling. Thanks scitt for the Nabyss deck!

Seriously ._. You need to give me all the available decks. I'm too lazy to even copy.

description[Centrik] YGO Blog #2: First not-original Deck EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
I wanna help chu, but im not sure what r the top decks atm ;~;

description[Centrik] YGO Blog #2: First not-original Deck EmptyRe: [Centrik] YGO Blog #2: First not-original Deck

more_horiz
Hope I thought you played competitively, no?

description[Centrik] YGO Blog #2: First not-original Deck EmptyRe: [Centrik] YGO Blog #2: First not-original Deck

more_horiz
Start with Shadolls. If you played E-Hero, they should feel familiar. Very easy to learn deck. I came back with that.

more_horiz
Oh wait did you just come back also rai?

more_horiz
Very very very minimally.

more_horiz
I've yet to play competitively ^-^ thus far I just play for fun, since I like to play lots of other games as well like lol n HS etc then I just don't have the time. Would have to spare some more of that to actually be on a proper level ^_-

more_horiz
Play Dark Magician deck!

more_horiz
k. den rai hope.

Anzo: if your deck is strong then I'll give it a k.

more_horiz
Want more [Centrik] YGO Blog #2: First not-original Deck 1151057309 ?
Made you a Shaddoll deck!

more_horiz
Cent, the easiest, most linear deck to play that is top tier atm is Satellarknight. If you want a build I can send you one. Shaddolls aren't too tough to pick up either. Same for Burning Abyss tbh. Satellas are the easiest though.

more_horiz
Yeah you don't need to send. scitt help me make the deck lol.

"Make"

Tell me more about these Constellar's off-springs.

more_horiz
Centrik, play HEROes instead of these stoopid decks ._.

more_horiz
If you can show me the reasons then okay lol.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum