Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

*New original and different topic name*

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
Yarn Tethers
ScottyAdams
SilentKatana
JC the shadow hunter
EmperorLj
9 posters

description*New original and different  topic name* Empty*New original and different topic name*

more_horiz
'Zdarowa, ka jus' we say in my homeland, which means hello.

Hello! I'm Lj from this little magical country named Lithuania, where you can never find money, but can always find dust :3

I'm kinda newbie to playing yugioh online, but I know the rules well. Came here so I could get some rivalries an competition, maybe even some friends.

I'm turning 17 this April, don't know if I'm too young or too old for this TCG Smile

description*New original and different  topic name* EmptyRe: *New original and different topic name*

more_horiz
Welcome Lj-kun

im 14 so you dont need to worry about being too old for this or anything, just take your time learning and enjoy your stay

Roach Roach Roach Roach

description*New original and different  topic name* EmptyRe: *New original and different topic name*

more_horiz
Welcome to DA! No worries about being too old, we range well past 17 in terms of age xD

Enjoy yerself, probably a good idea to get acquainted with the guide http://www.duelacademy.net/h9-da-guide

more_horiz
Welcome.

more_horiz
Yarn Tethers, 19, but honay you'd think I was either 73 or 23.

As the glamest staff here at DA, I welcome you, with the grandest of all welcomings and openings

more_horiz
Adore Delano, most people call me Dex. I change my name all the time.

And age is just a number, I'm 21, that other person is 14, and Roach is like in his late 40's or something like that. Have fun!

P.S Yarn claims to be the glamest, but really he knows I'm the god of glam.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA!

more_horiz
Age is irrelevant. Welcome aboard.

more_horiz
hay im new to the game too and i dont have much frends

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply