Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAssistant Jobs EmptyAssistant Jobs

more_horiz
Okay, if you're here, I have a job for you. 

Atlus, you're going to keep doing what you're doing, which is Pro Decklists. This may change in the future to Guess this Card, because Pro Decklists will be so much less difficult than it used to be - 2 staffers on a deck instead of everyone.

Skit, I want you to be the chief tester and maintain that thread. There'll be more Profs to work with soon and I'll be hiring at least another Assistant or two to get us rolling out the ideas and have them ready to go. If you can help out on decklists, great, and if you have time to do other things, be my guest.

Turt, can I get you to see what you can do with teams? If we can't get it working I'm going to get you to do something else. Also how about reporting, what do you think?

Train - Millennium Item Event which will be right before the next big event which is the YTS. No modification of your duties.

Lokos - SK, Shapesnatch Pink. There's no modification of your duties.

descriptionAssistant Jobs EmptyRe: Assistant Jobs

more_horiz
Can I completely reform the teams concept? My plan is making it easier to access which would make it more competitive in general. And what would I report? I often follow the ongoing events such as ARG or YCS.

more_horiz
Results of those would be just fine. And yeah, but we'll talk about it here before we go live with it. Sound fair?

more_horiz
Of course, gimme some days to work on it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum