Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAdmin's Assistant EmptyAdmin's Assistant

more_horiz
What is this position for, what are the requirements to get into this position, and why do we need it?

descriptionAdmin's Assistant EmptyRe: Admin's Assistant

more_horiz
Why do we need this? This is redicioulos. The ranks are enough I do not think we need another position.

more_horiz
i agree to we don't need new positions

more_horiz
Well Assassin is the starter of this Groub,and i don't think people Agree with it , so also i do not agree of this Groub, we have mods to Assist us,not cuz ITC or Renji great members in other forums means we get them in to high ranks as soon as they be active !!! .

more_horiz
L-Einstein wrote:
Well Assassin is the starter of this Groub,and i don't think people Agree with it , so also i do not agree of this Groub, we have mods to Assist us,not cuz ITC or Renji great members in other forums means we get them in to high ranks as soon as they be active !!! .

Note - I didn't start the group.
JY did but I supported him.

Well, discussion closed for now.

ITC and Renji do not have any posts until and unless they prove themselves active and worthy.

more_horiz
ITC and Renji are NOT worthy. They were not active when the new DA came out, disappeared when EJ left the academy, and inactive now.
It would be a huge mistake to add them to staff.

more_horiz
Topic Closed

more_horiz
Archived.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum