Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionjobs for me to do help contribute? Emptyjobs for me to do help contribute?

more_horiz
I've got nothing to do at the academy right now and I haven't contributed or done anything recently. Is their anything I can help with? Please think hard.

descriptionjobs for me to do help contribute? EmptyRe: jobs for me to do help contribute?

more_horiz
If you couks stop spamming off topic topics that would be great jobs for me to do help contribute? 1968215193

descriptionjobs for me to do help contribute? EmptyRe: jobs for me to do help contribute?

more_horiz
Be a yugituber. DA only has 1

more_horiz
Heartbreaker wrote:
I've got nothing to do at the academy right now and I haven't contributed or done anything recently. Is their anything I can help with? Please think hard.

First of all start making off topic topics like few you already did. Being a good member basically means to not make any incidents and being good mate Wink

Particitape in tournaments but make sure you sign up in time jobs for me to do help contribute? 3974120512 

Do Battle Arena if you want, go into chatbox, and you'll have no worries! Wink

more_horiz
If you truly want to contribute simply partisipate in tournaments / events, do Battle Arena / Shadow Arena Duels; discuss in Single Card / Deck Discussions, play dice games, invite friends to join here and last but not least like are Facebook page jobs for me to do help contribute? 3974120512

more_horiz
Tequila wrote:
If you truly want to contribute simply partisipate in tournaments / events, do Battle Arena / Shadow Arena Duels; discuss in Single Card / Deck Discussions, play dice games, invite friends to join here and last but not least like are Facebook page jobs for me to do help contribute? 3974120512

I don't find what I'm doing spamming. Some people here find it as intresrting as I do and want to dicuss it. Others don't find it relevant. if you don't find it releveant, just don't reply. I'm doing BA and making quizzes and stuff, but I  don't feel it's enough.  Sad

more_horiz
You can be Tequila's personal spelling bee. He always makes typos even on the facebook page. Correct him after each post.

more_horiz
WondeRy wrote:
You can be Tequila's personal spelling bee. He always makes typos even on the facebook page. Correct him after each post.

My PC already does that for me jobs for me to do help contribute? 3974120512 buy sadly I don't get much time to use it recently.

more_horiz
Heartbreaker wrote:
Tequila wrote:

I don't find what I'm doing spamming. Some people here find it as intresrting as I do and want to dicuss it. Others don't find it relevant. if you don't find it releveant, just don't reply. I'm doing BA and making quizzes and stuff, but I  don't feel it's enough.  Sad

Try to get into war team, do tournaments. Chat in chatbox post in discussions, not everything has to be around you Wink

more_horiz
I didn't read the replies above, so someone might have said this already.

You don't need a 'job' in DA. We don't give jobs to member. You're here because you want to have fun and enjoy your time, so do just that Wink

I'm sure there are plenty of methods for you to enjoy your time on DA.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
I didn't read the replies above, so someone might have said this already.

You don't need a 'job' in DA. We don't give jobs to member. You're here because you want to have fun and enjoy your time, so do just that Wink

I'm sure there are plenty of methods for you to enjoy your time on DA.

Can I have the link to war team application topic?

more_horiz
http://www.duelacademy.net/t43139p120-da-war-team-2015-applications

more_horiz
WondeRy wrote:

As someone who learns British English, there's nothing wrong with his spelling jobs for me to do help contribute? 3974120512

more_horiz
DA is a small growing community.. You don't need to have a selected job , you\we are here to have some fun.

more_horiz
Leo wrote:
DA is a small growing community.. You don't need to have a selected job , you\we are here to have some fun.

I'm here because 1. I can tolerate the people here (not all)

2. It's a cool place

3. I got nothing else to do

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply