Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDA is looking for 3 new Assistant "Reporters" EmptyDA is looking for 3 new Assistant "Reporters"

more_horiz
Here will be your duties when you apply for this job:

A: Reporting YCS Events in the Teachers Section so that they can write an article about it.

B: Keeping an eye on the KONAMI news and announcements, and report it to Teachers in designated section that will be made for this purpose.

C: Tracking real life players ideas and opinions day by day and reporting it to DA.

D: Keeping an eye on the Upcoming Card Sets and finding information about them.

Application Criteria:

1. You are required to have a total amount of 50 posts before applying.
2. When replying, include what exactly classifies you as new Assistant. Be specific.
3. Out of all applications, tell us why we should hire !YOU! above others. Again, be specific.

Application will be open until 16.01.2013, midnight, DA time. All applications submitted after that will be ignored.

descriptionDA is looking for 3 new Assistant "Reporters" EmptyRe: DA is looking for 3 new Assistant "Reporters"

more_horiz
You asked me what classifies me to be an assistant. There are four reasons.

A: Reporting YCS Events in the Teachers Section so that they can write an article about it.

B: Keeping an eye on the KONAMI news and announcements, and report it to Teachers in designated section that will be made for this purpose.

C: Tracking real life players ideas and opinions day by day and reporting it to DA.

This right here^ is a part of my everyday life style. Unlike most people i play in real life and care what konami does. Eventhough they make broken cards instead of trying to balance the game..... Anyways. Most of the times when im bored i keep up with the updates konami has. I am very active on the forum. Also, I hate to say it, but I'm just a yugioh freak lol. I always know whats going on with yugioh and i always know what stupid things konami does. I'm pretty sure many people can keep up with all the requirements, but they are just doing it for the job. I do it because i just love the game and wanna have fun

descriptionDA is looking for 3 new Assistant "Reporters" EmptyRe: DA is looking for 3 new Assistant "Reporters"

more_horiz

I am able to do all of those easily which i hope qualifies me for an Assistant job Im always active i also have 150 posts passing the first part of the requirments now what makes me able to be a good assistant i have a very good experience in forums and have had jobs before which means i have a knowledge in being staff as for the above four i will do all those reporting every single detail to DA and i know all the time when cards get released so that is why i should be an assistant and why i think i will be active and good enough for the job well thats my application ive been waiting for this for a while hope i get it :D.

more_horiz
Application is now Closed

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum