Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAdministrator Positions and Jobs EmptyAdministrator Positions and Jobs

more_horiz
The Ranks of Administrators were decided by EJ

Owner of DA - EJ
Head Administrators of DA - Jin Kazama and Assassin
Administrators of DA - Dark Master and JadenYuki

Now to the Jobs of the administrators

EJ - EJ as the Owner supervises the 4 other Admins. He is also Security Administrator handling bans, moderators and other issues of DA's security.

Jin Kazama - He will be the Advancement Admin. He will handle both the testing and teaching part of advancement and will implement the new system.
HE will be assisted by 2 Admin Asisstance ( 1 Will be Testing head and one wil be teaching head) suggested by others but finalised by Jin himself.

The White Knight does not want to be anything more or less than a tester.

So I suggest - Unkown for Teaching head and L for testing head.

Till here its finalised.

From here is what should be discussed

Assassin - I handle External Affairs and Events holding and handling DAs non-tournament events

Dark Master - ?

JadenYuki - ?

descriptionAdministrator Positions and Jobs EmptyRe: Administrator Positions and Jobs

more_horiz
What? I was also a head administrator -_-.

You really betrayed me by not even talking with me about this.

EDIT: This was a topic to discuss with everyone. I just feel horrible about this.

descriptionAdministrator Positions and Jobs EmptyRe: Administrator Positions and Jobs

more_horiz
Assassin, I can arguably disagree about this. Not my position but another person's position. This is private so talk to me in hamachi about this.

more_horiz
DM -
As i said
EJ decided it... i just posted it

JY contact me in ham then

more_horiz
Sorry for double posting

Ok

Owner = EJ
Admins = Other 4

EJ = Security Admin and Supervisor
Jin Kazama = Advancement Admin
Assassin = Diplomat and Event Manager
Dark Master = Tournaments Manager
JadenYuki = Layout Admin and Co-Event Manager

Tournaments are continuous and small...

Events include inter-academy and big special events but are not regular

Any objections?

more_horiz
Yes, I am also Staff admin (In charge of moderators and admin ass)... That is what we agreed.

more_horiz
DM: Absolutely not. I'm in charge of my own staff, which are Testers, Teachers, two Admin Assistants and the Dorm Leaders, all of whom fall under my command.

more_horiz
I will disagree. If you want to be staff admin, you must get approval by 2 admins for it to work. This is the way to control our powers.

more_horiz
DM left

EJ, JIn and I agreed on Itachi the criminal being the new administrator.. And Mello said he has no problem.... I am still waiting for JYs confirmation then if he says yes then the admin jobs will be as follow

EJ = Security Admin and Supervisor
Jin Kazama = Advancement Admin
Assassin = Diplomat and Event Manager
JadenYuki = Scribe and Event Manger
Itachi the criminal = Layout Admin and GFX Administrator

Well, Now Events and tournaments together come under one category handled by JY and Me.

Now i want one more thing to say

Mello has settles his RL issues... They were unexpectedly solved ... what they are i would refrain from revealing as per the request of Mello.

So, I suggest that Mello represents DA as Senator - He says its fine with him

EJ and Jin dont want to be...

ITC is already Senator of RDC and if he is Senator of DA either DA or RDC will loose one vote

So Mello is our best man - Or do you pefer Renji Abarai?

more_horiz
Honestly, I don't think there is any need for a new admin. 4 is enough for us. Since I have been outvoted, I guess he is admin.

more_horiz
Well

Jin is Advancement Administrator and will do nothing about layout or bother much abt the Admin Panel - I don't think that he is so good at it...

EJ - He would be not so active but he would be supervising and confirming the decisions making him the "Owner" of DA

I will be handling Tournaments and Inter academy events and normal events
Thats too much work for 1 person so JY will also be working along side me.... We have 3 sections - Events, Inter Academy and Tournaments - And as i plan to make YVD popular in DA we have 4
2 Admins handling 4 of DAs most active sections is perfect

So, who handles layout, skin and banners? Who handles widgets? GFX Leader is Itachi - we are just giving him powers to insert his GFX and also will handle the Widgets

SO i think the next admin is necessary

AND TELL YOUR OPINION ON MELLO - DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS ON HE BEING DA's SENATOR?

more_horiz
I am not efficient at Layout, and with my other jobs, it has me going the Admin Panel already... but to do other things.

I really think we should have a fifth Admin.

As for Mello, I am indifferent right now.

more_horiz
I think Mello is plain gone. He was a disappointment to us and he didn't seem to care as he wrote in the conversation.

more_horiz
Eh, that was before I read his posts.

So, yes. Mello's out of this.

Renji is -really- who I think is the best choice right now.

more_horiz
I would choose renji also, but he hasn't been active and hasn't posted in a while.

more_horiz
Renji is not supported by the staff i asked like Unkown Neji Doom etc.

RS is not either... Lets discuss abt it in Staff Discussion with the staff.... I think they have a voice in this as we have to chose a non-admin or admin asisstance representative

more_horiz
Admin posts have been decided and revealed to DA
SO Archived

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum