Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description The Quest for the Supreme King: July Nominations! Empty The Quest for the Supreme King: July Nominations!

more_horiz
 The Quest for the Supreme King: July Nominations! Duel_academy_by_otakucyrus-d4u4we4

Nominations for the Supreme King of July have begun. Before you nominate anyone, please read the rules here: http://www.duelacademy.net/t13003-the-quest-for-the-supreme-king-rules-and-information

Remember: Moderators and Admins can not be nominated. The only staff positions that can be nominated are Assistants, Testers and Professors.

description The Quest for the Supreme King: July Nominations! EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Luna!

No need to explain :3

description The Quest for the Supreme King: July Nominations! EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: July Nominations!

more_horiz
psychoturtle.....just because i want to see if he has wat it takes to be the SUPREME KING  xD

description The Quest for the Supreme King: July Nominations! EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Black*5tar wrote:
psychoturtle.....just because i want to see if he has wat it takes to be the SUPREME KING  xD

I forgot about Kornjača ._.

-psychoturtle!

more_horiz
Loki, cuz loki's cool :3

description The Quest for the Supreme King: July Nominations! EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: July Nominations!

more_horiz
I am Moderator ya can't nominate me  The Quest for the Supreme King: July Nominations! 3974120512

more_horiz
LOKOS wrote:
I am Moderator ya can't nominate me  The Quest for the Supreme King: July Nominations! 3974120512

No, you're crazy! That's why :3

more_horiz
Buuu >.> fine, Naito then

more_horiz
Galaksii cuz I want easy win

more_horiz
Rika Furude wrote:

Is this an insult?

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
Rika Furude wrote:

Is this an insult?

No o.O

more_horiz
Rika Furude wrote:
Galaksii wrote:
Rika Furude wrote:

Is this an insult?

No o.O

Too bad, statistics dictate you will duel me and suffer very long..... very very long

more_horiz
Woot Woot gimme Turt :D

more_horiz
Kick his ass Kornjaca -.-

more_horiz
Vote now!

http://www.duelacademy.net/t39229-the-quest-for-the-supreme-king-july-voting

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply