Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Quest for the Supreme King: September Nominations!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
dragonmaster_01
Zeox
FluffyTots
Whatup Nab
Heatnix
BlackWarGreymon
DefinitelyNotXrai
Gremlin
LòKóS
13 posters

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: September Nominations! EmptyThe Quest for the Supreme King: September Nominations!

more_horiz
The Quest for the Supreme King: September Nominations! Duel_academy_by_otakucyrus-d4u4we4

Nominations for the Supreme King of August has begun. Before you nominate anyone, please read the rules here: http://www.duelacademy.net/t13003-the-quest-for-the-supreme-king-rules-and-information

Remember: Moderators, Teachers, and Admins can not be nominated. The only staff positions that can be nominated are Assistants and Dorm Leaders.

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: September Nominations! EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: September Nominations!

more_horiz
whatup nab because he just became an assistant an thinks he is good so id like to see him lose

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: September Nominations! EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: September Nominations!

more_horiz
Guys, time to make me a staff member. :>
Nominate DarkParadigm for spammability and taking my role as intro bot. Otherwise, been contributing a lot of actual good spam.

more_horiz
Come on nominate somebody! Its not like we don't have any worthy members!

more_horiz
I nominate German for going to purple

more_horiz
Not many people we can nominate though, the board is kind of on a downtime right now.

I'd say Fluffytots. Why? Cause he turned blue and people like him and know him and gets in *less* trouble than most.

more_horiz
Nominate ~Angel cause active and recruited members and stuff I guess not really that many good people to nominate.

more_horiz
LOKOS wrote:
Come on nominate somebody! Its not like we don't have any worthy members!
I laughed.
( just kidding, all y'all are cool. Wink )

more_horiz
always get nominated but get no votes seems like people love me but dont like to admit it

more_horiz
Come on guys nominate! Last few hors till Nominations are closed!

more_horiz
Heatnix wrote:
Not many people we can nominate though, the board is kind of on a downtime right now.

I'd say Fluffytots. Why? Cause he turned blue and people like him and know him and gets in *less* trouble than most.

XD I appreciate it.

more_horiz
way to contribute fluffy but while you're here why don't you nominate someone otherwise this will not be much of a vote

more_horiz
I nominate nab

more_horiz
nominate someone who hasnt already been nominated that should go without saying I mean you're a smart guy right

more_horiz
Homeslice Stop spamming unneeded stuff. This topic is only for nominations.

more_horiz
I'll nominate Demolish.

Y, cuz he a slifer nab :< Slifer NAB for supreme king

-Any claims of me modifying this topic are false

more_horiz
LOKOS wrote:
Homeslice Stop spamming unneeded stuff. This topic is only for nominations.
nominations only LOKOS

more_horiz
The Quest for the Supreme King: September Nominations! 452097546The Quest for the Supreme King: September Nominations! 452097546 The Quest for the Supreme King: September Nominations! 452097546 The Quest for the Supreme King: September Nominations! 452097546 The Quest for the Supreme King: September Nominations! 452097546 The Quest for the Supreme King: September Nominations! 452097546  i nominate drdemon77
why? because he would be perfect for supreme king!

more_horiz
Hmm, let me see who's worthy to challenge "Cookie Monster"...
Dr.Demon , dragonmaster_01 and DarkParagrim (Or whatever he's called ) spammed dice games to get "Popular" and "Known" . I don't like that i won't be nominating them , not ever !
Nominating Homeslice , yes i know he can be such an ass some times :/ .
As the time passes you will realize he's a "good guy" , you can learn a lot listening to him (At least i learned something)

more_horiz
Skitnica wrote:
Hmm, let me see who's worthy to challenge "Cookie Monster"...
Dr.Demon , dragonmaster_01 and DarkParagrim (Or whatever he's called ) spammed dice games to get "Popular" and "Known" . I don't like that i won't be nominating them , not ever !
Nominating Homeslice , yes i know he can be such an ass some times :/ .
As the time passes you will realize he's a "good guy" , you can learn a lot listening to him (At least i learned something)
This is the most legit thing I've ever read. He's a great guy. The person who I'd see as a "bro," even when I don't treat him like one like I should. Mad

more_horiz
I'll nominate DarkParadigm. 'Cos, you know, the more the merrier.

more_horiz
I am so high right now, so i'll use this opportunity and nominate Skitnica The Quest for the Supreme King: September Nominations! 1151057309

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
I am so high right now, so i'll use this opportunity and nominate Skitnica The Quest for the Supreme King: September Nominations! 1151057309
Woof .

more_horiz
z1z2z3z4z5

I don't like dumb spamers but this guy has 0 posts. My idol

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply