Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

pollWho shall be the next Supreme King?

Luna
31%
psychoturtle
44%
Naito Raizu
13%
Galaksii
12%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: July Voting! EmptyThe Quest for the Supreme King: July Voting!

more_horiz
The voting starts now! Vote for the one who deserves to stand against our current Supreme King Rika Furude!

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: July Voting! EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: July Voting!

more_horiz
Bump.

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: July Voting! EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: July Voting!

more_horiz
Voting for Turtle can win you an Kandy from Anzo's white van.
Just saying.

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: July Voting! EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Me?
As a Supreme King?

Anyway... I would like to see Kornjača win :3

more_horiz
But it's August.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
But it's August.

You are too Asian for this topic,go away!
It's still July,if the votes remain this way Psychoturtle is going to face N for SK titule.

more_horiz
salam i am noob can i play?

pls i just bought cards last week from old lady on black market for 2,25 dollar

she said they contain magic

more_horiz
And turtle wins the voting, but will he get the titl? We will see only after he does his match vs Rika The Quest for the Supreme King: July Voting! 3974120512

more_horiz
Bump.

Don't forget to dool The Quest for the Supreme King: July Voting! 3974120512

more_horiz
 I won 2-0 gg 
https://i.imgur.com/a6siR9r.jpg

more_horiz
Rika Furude wrote:
 I won 2-0 gg 
https://i.imgur.com/a6siR9r.jpg

wp

I was ripped off though, told that it's supposed to be TCG only, and ended up in an impossible matchup :/

more_horiz
As far as I'm aware It's supposed to be TCG-only.

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
As far as I'm aware It's supposed to be TCG-only.

And that's what I've been told ! And the rules should be stated in the opening post...

more_horiz
DP awarded.

About the TCG thing, I've always hosted the event for both tcg and ocg.

more_horiz
LOKOS wrote:
DP awarded.

About the TCG thing, I've always hosted the event for both tcg and ocg.

for someone whos participated for the first time you've posted no rules ^^ I looked like a complete fool, ty

more_horiz
No problem turt Wink Plus weren't ya nominated like before once or twice? But I guess I'll add that to rules.

more_horiz
LOKOS wrote:
No problem turt Wink Plus weren't ya nominated like before once or twice? But I guess I'll add that to rules.

Nominated once, became staff, so wasn't allowed to duel.

Why change the rules when it already cost me the match ^^ no need to now, but thanks for the thought

more_horiz
if the rules dont say TCG only, theres no reason why it would be TCG only. I used the same deck I used to win the title, and defend it before.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply