Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: July nominations EmptyThe Quest for the Supreme King: July nominations

more_horiz
The Quest for the Supreme King: July nominations Duel_academy_by_otakucyrus-d4u4we4

Nominations for the Supreme King of July has begun. Before you nominate anyone, please read the rules here: http://www.duelacademy.net/t13003-the-quest-for-the-supreme-king-rules-and-information

Remember: Moderators, Teachers, and Admins can not be nominated. The only staff positions that can be nominated are Assistants and Dorm Leaders.

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: July nominations EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: July nominations

more_horiz
I nominate psychoturtle because he's been a great dorm leader.

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: July nominations EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: July nominations

more_horiz
I nominate Calz for winning DA League S12

more_horiz
ill nominate raishon he posts a lot so he must be a good duelist

more_horiz
Your logic sucks^^ I vote Homeslice good duelist works hard to be where he is.

more_horiz
Homeslice wrote:
ill nominate raishon he posts a lot so he must be a good duelist

Then I would be the best:deathlaughing: The Quest for the Supreme King: July nominations 2311628747 

I nominate Fluffy, for no reason at all The Quest for the Supreme King: July nominations 3974120512

Kidding, he got pretty active in chat and dueling

more_horiz
Nominate germ for having a P in his name.

and for being a decent dorm leader I guess

more_horiz
Skitnica. Activity and all.

more_horiz
I nominate Bubbles for his determination to return to the DA community,also I considered his high dueling skills which would make him an excellent candidate for Supreme King.

more_horiz
Nominations will close tommorow.

more_horiz
I nominate LOKOS , for bringing Off-Topic back to life !

more_horiz
nominations closed. Voting will begin shortly.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply