Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Quest for the Supreme King: July Voting

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+14
death-coderzz
TDS
Elesa
Typical Jew™
Skitoritto
Gumi
Dame Tsuna
Xeroh
Tepesanity
Gremlin
DefinitelyNotXrai
LòKóS
! High Dutchman Gianus
Linda-Senpai
18 posters

pollWho should be the next Supreme King Challenger?

psychoturtle
36%
Calz
4%
XraishonX
12%
Homeslice
4%
Fluffytots
0%
Germanfap23
4%
Skitnica
0%
Bubbles
4%
LOKOS
36%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: July Voting EmptyThe Quest for the Supreme King: July Voting

more_horiz
The Quest for the Supreme King: July Voting Duel_academy_by_otakucyrus-d4u4we4
Voting for the next Supreme King challenger has begun! The winner will get to face the current Supreme King and challenge him for the title! Good luck to everyone!

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: July Voting EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: July Voting

more_horiz
Vote goes to Germanfap.
GO F@P!!

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: July Voting EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: July Voting

more_horiz
Voted myself ^^ OK just kidding of course The Quest for the Supreme King: July Voting 3974120512 Turtly you haz my vote!

more_horiz
LOKOS wrote:
Voted myself ^^ OK just kidding of course xdTurtly you haz my vote!

*sees 1 vote for LOKOS*

Anyone else also getting suspicious? P_p

more_horiz
*Sees 1 vote for Turtle*

Anyone else might start thinking? The Quest for the Supreme King: July Voting 3974120512

more_horiz
LOKOS has my vote. I need to see this guy duel. o.o

more_horiz
might as well vote for me guys I mean there arent that many good choices

more_horiz
Seems everyone, including myself, wants lokos.

more_horiz
I voted for Raishion

more_horiz
LOKOS FTW

more_horiz
You got this, LOKOS! The Quest for the Supreme King: July Voting 2540632194 

more_horiz
Voted and suggested LOKOS Razz.
LOKOS for the win !

more_horiz
Well...this is new. The voting has resulted in a tie! Since its a tie, the two with the top votes (LOKOS and psychoturtle) will duel, and the winner is the new supreme king challenger who will go on to face the supreme king.

more_horiz
its still july here let me vote for turt :D

more_horiz
turtle should get it if I cant

more_horiz
Germanfap23 wrote:
its still july here let me vote for turt :D

But the poll closed as soon as 48 hours were up

more_horiz
I was 3rd. Feeling proud.The Quest for the Supreme King: July Voting 645542675 

more_horiz
i fote vor psychoturtle

more_horiz
rai you were third by a wide margin you might aswell of been in last good job though

more_horiz
Telling you now you wont, LOKOS deserves this shot.

more_horiz
i wanna vote D:

more_horiz
Voting is already over guys. LOKOS and psychoturtle will duel and the winner gets to face the supreme king.

more_horiz
pure_wiN wrote:
Voting is already over guys. LOKOS and psychoturtle will duel and the winner gets to face the supreme king.

lololol,there was supposed to be another 8 and a half hours of voting,but GMT means nothing to you Sad nothing! Sad

more_horiz
I already made the decision turtle gets it because he never really wins at anything and I think it would be nice to have him get a chance to

more_horiz
How about, to prevent these weird spam posts I just lock the thread. N can unlock it when a winner has been made

more_horiz
psychoturtle has been promoted to teacher. He can no longer win the Supreme King title.

LOKOS will face Jake Wekser for the title.

more_horiz
blasphemy D: ok gl lokos kick his ass

more_horiz
Well lol unexpected. And I was specially training so I can have at least little chance against Turtly QQ Well now I just Gotta lose to... omfg to Jin?! Yay great the new Jin fan club is booing now at me e.e

more_horiz
keep ur head up lokos, u got this.

more_horiz
You two still need to duel .-., and make sure its recorded.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply