Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDark Magician Revival (KCVDS, Adv format) EmptyDark Magician Revival (KCVDS, Adv format)

more_horiz
I built this deck yesterday and so far I have 4 wins 2 losses. (1 win involved my combo and another involved 3 Dark Magicians on the field and a false Prisma Dark Magician.)

Monsters = 17
Dark Magician x3
Cyber Dragon
Raiou x2
Elemental Hero Stratos
Elemental Hero Prisma x2
D.D Assailant x2
Breaker the Magical Warrior
D.D Warrior Lady
Newdoria x2
Sangan
Card Trooper
Morphing Jar

Spells = 14
Heavy Storm
Shrink x3
Monster Reborn
Swords of Revealing Light
Smashing Ground
Dark Magic Attack x2
Diffusion Wave-Motion x2
Ancient Rules x2

Traps = 8
Dust Tornado x2
Torrential Tribute
Solemn Judgement x3
Birthright x2

Fusion Deck = 3
Dark Paladin x3

To be honest, the only trap I've gotten so far is Birthright.

When I have bad hands I try to make them work and most of the time, they do work. I need more fixes than anything though. Please help by telling me what to take out or put in.

THIS IS NOT A DECK WHERE I SUMMON DARK PALADIN. DO NOT GIVE ME ANY FUSION CARDS.

The main goal is to get Dark Magician on the field from the grave or hand and then use Dark Magic Attack and Diffusion Wave-Motion or just for a direct attack. Prisma is to get Dark Magician into the grave.

descriptionDark Magician Revival (KCVDS, Adv format) EmptyRe: Dark Magician Revival (KCVDS, Adv format)

more_horiz
Well when i faced the deck i found ti dificult yet easy to beat. Im not exactly sure what to put in or to takle out but its seems that ways to get dark magician are limited. If those simple ways are destroyed wat word be left to get him out while at the same time defend. I cant say what to add/take out maybe some body else can tho after reading what i said or maybe you can your self.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply