Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionThe wicked avatar question EmptyThe wicked avatar question

more_horiz
If he is put face down with book of moon and then atacked will avatar gain the strongest atk/def +100 when fliped?

descriptionThe wicked avatar question EmptyRe: The wicked avatar question

more_horiz
Check this Click me , I got totally confused by the steps xD, too much info so I'm not sure if Avatar gets the attack +100 but I think it does...

more_horiz
This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set except by Tributing 3 monsters. Your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the end of their 2nd turn after this card is Normal Summoned. The ATK and DEF of this card are each 100 points higher than the highest ATK on the field (except "The Wicked Avatar").

His effect is a continuous effect. It never "activates". Whenever he is face up, his ATK and DEF will be equal to 100 point higher than the highest ATK on the field. If he is attacked while face-down when he is flipped face-up he will have 100 ATK and DEF more than the highest ATK on the field.

more_horiz
ok Thx for answering i'll close this

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply